Castle

Discussion in 'Help' started by õWler, Dec 31, 2018.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. õWler

õWler Someday Author

hi can u give me suggestion

Topcastle:
    lvl 8-Astrolable
    lvl 8-Gunpowder flask
    lvl 3-Carpentry

Forecastle:
    lvl8-Adamantine hull
    lvl8-Cannon loader
    lvl4-Centerboard
    lvl1-Rower

Aftercastle:
    lvl7-Cannon storage
    lvl6-Sternpost
    lvl4-Iron harpoon
    lvl4-Harpoon loader
    lvl3-Telescope
    lvl2-Rocket master
    lvl1-Aerodynamic harpoon

Voodo castle:
    lvl3-Voodo bundeling
    lvl3-Fortified amulet
    lvl2-Amulet pedestral
    lvl2-Voodo mirage
    lvl1-Voodo augmentor

Gun deck & Crew deck
    Don't have any slot open

so guys need your help...which should i focus my pearl on?

2. TEX~BULL

TEX~BULL User

It really depends on what you want to accomplish. Are you going for maximum damage, maximum dodge, maximum damage prevention, ect. If you could tell what you want to do then your fellow pirates and I can help you head in the right direction.

Tex

3. õWler

õWler Someday Author

What i want is what is the best build to survive shooting event npc and pvp..

4. *KRUCHY*

*KRUCHY* Forum Duke

Hey @õWler ,

make sure to get Ferocious Bookkeeper ( increase dmg from every pearl ammo you use ) and Military Expert ( increase your crit dmg ) from Crew deck. In Gun deck go for Poisoners Lab ( adds more ticks for DoT - Damage Over Time - simply burning effect of your ammo such as burning ice , kraken ammo , pyre ammo ) i also recomend you to combile Wildfire with is ( this one adds burning effect for flare ammo ). Thats for now.

For the future set :

Top Castle :

Astrolabe 8/8 ( +++ )
    Gunpowder flask 8/8 ( +++ )
    Carpentry expertise 8/8 - Manual of naval tactics 8/8 ( do this one as last from your castles ) ( ++ )

Forecastle :

Adamantine hull 8/8 ( +++ )
    Cannon reloader 8/8 ( +++ )
    Centerboard 8/8 ( ++ )

VooDoo Castle :

VooDoo Mirrage 8/8 ( +++ )
    Fortified Amulet gems 8/8 ( ++ )
    Amulet Pedestal 8/8 ( ++ )

Gun deck :

Shipwright shematic 7/8 ( lvl 8 not needed ) ( + )
    Wildfire 8/8 ( ++ )
    Poisoners lab 8/8 ( ++ )

Aftcastle :

Sterpost 8/8 ( ++ )
    Rocket rack 8/8 ( + )
    Cannon storrage 8/8 ( +++ )

Crew deck :

Military Expert 8/8 ( ++ )
    Ferocious Bookkeeper 8/8 ( +++ )
    Elite Helmsman 8/8 ( ++ )

I marked important castles :

( +++ ) - must have
    ( ++ ) - would be gd to have but that that as 2nd
    ( + ) - in this case its up to you and your game style tbh

Last edited: Dec 31, 2018
    õWler and TEX~BULL like this.
  5. õWler

õWler Someday Author

Thank you so much kruchy..really nice guide here..

6. *KRUCHY*

*KRUCHY* Forum Duke

Hey @õWler ,

I am glad to hear that helps ^^.
    Anything else I can help with ?

7. õWler

õWler Someday Author

ahh yes..should i focus upgrading my already open slot first after this event..or open new slot in crew n gund deck?

8. *KRUCHY*

*KRUCHY* Forum Duke

Hey @õWler ,

just think of it for a second ( its rly simple math ) so ... heres an example :

Lets say you have astrolabe on lvl 5 and you would like to upgrade it to lvl 6.
    Then cost of the slot would be 90 000 pearls + 180 000 pearls ( cost of upgrade ) with = 270 000 pearls total.
    But in the same time you may be able to unlock slot for 150 000 pearls ( lvl 1 slot included in that price ) and Ferocious Bookkeeper lvl 1 for 15 000 with in total would be 165 000 pearls - much less than Astrolabe but similar effect.

I think you understood my point.

=)

@Edit

Ohh i forgot to mention... you should wait till castle days for any upgrades, so you could save up 25 % of your pearls!

õWler likes this.
  9. õWler

õWler Someday Author

yes i understand...thank you kruchy
    but if i want to open new slot..it cost 450k pearl..should i open or upgrade lvl?
    :D

10. *KRUCHY*

*KRUCHY* Forum Duke

Hey @õWler ,

If I were you then first of like I said I would wait for castle day to save 25 % pearls. Then move with Cannon Strorrage 8/8 and voodoo mirrage 8/8 after that i would go for crew deck Ferocious Bookkeeper

11. Bawdyn

Bawdyn Forum Ambassador

@*KRUCHY*

I have a few questions on a couple of your Castle selections.

- Crew Deck - Elite Helmsman - The FAQ says that this increases Critical Dodge Chance. Since only other players have Critical hits (not NCP) and I am already so overwhelmed by the CC/BOT players that I don't bother to shoot back now, would I have any reason to have this castle?

- Aft Castle - Rocket rack - This relies on having the Rocket Master. I've never even seen a place to acquire this crew member so I have never had it. Where would I get it (and when?) and what does he cost?

- Voodoo Castle - Amulet Pedestal - You recommend this over Voodoo Bundling? Wouldn't a permanent increase in VP be better than the occasional decrease in amulet cool down?

As always, thanks for your insight. :)

12. TEX~BULL

TEX~BULL User

I can help you with this part:

You can find the rocket master on the Home Page

rocket master.png

Once you click that you will see:

rocket master payment.png

I hope that helps with part of your questions.

Tex

Bawdyn likes this.
  13. piranhahunter

piranhahunter Forum Connoisseur

tex sorry to interup but rocket master can also be bought from leage hall and it stays for 2 week if i am not mistaken

TEX~BULL likes this.
  14. piranhahunter

kruchy would u recomend voodoo agumentor castle?

15. TEX~BULL

TEX~BULL User

Thank you, I appreciate your assistance.

Tex

piranhahunter likes this.
  16. *KRUCHY*

*KRUCHY* Forum Duke

Hey @Bawdyn ,

sorry for late answer but I just came back from work. I will try to do my best so lets see...

FAQ is right this castle makes other players crit chance lower, however npcs can score critical hits on you aswell. An example would be when you are using bloodlust. So lets say that you trying to overtake someone on most dmg to get that event points or something. You use blodlust too get crits ( more dmg ) there right? But when you overtake " most dmg " npc start hits ya with... crits ... until blodlust runs out. - In this scenario Elite Helmsman will benefit you alot.
    To be honest this is mostly pvp castle m8.

Theres two ways of obtaining Rocket master with been metioned by @TEX~BULL , and @piranhahunter in posts above.
    Rocket master costs 4 CC ( Competitor Coins ).

Naaa.. deffo go for Amulet Pedestal. Reason is simple, as a player do you really sit in one place and wait till all of your VP rep up ? Having more VP force you to stay in one place for longer time and doesnt make much diff on pvp/pve at all.

That depends what opponent you are fighting. You have to remember that Voodoo Augmentor works only if your opponent has voodoo shield. So.. if you fight opponent who use HP beams instead of ribs then his VP will be very low so Augmentor wont bring you that much of a difference. But in the other scenario ( ribs ) his vp may be 400k or even more... in that case VooDoo Augmentor would be great.

I also forgot to mention Shadow Incantation with decrease enemys chance to freeze you while they using burning ice ammo or make you dizzy with heartbreaker ( very usefull on stack fights in my opinion ).

17. piranhahunter

thanx buddy

18. Bawdyn

Bawdyn Forum Ambassador

@*KRUCHY*

No problem, the Castle sale is still on. :)

I have some Bloodlust but have never used it, keep forgetting they are even there. :D

Thank to all. I don't see him in the League Hall (Barracuda). Is it an occasional thing or a Manta thing?

Before the changes to VP repair, I would have disagreed with you, now I'm less sure. At the moment, I'm trying to balance the time it takes to repair my HP after a sink to also fully repair my VP (standing still then anyway). Its a shame what they did to the VP repair. I would have hoped that the 8 sec counter wouldn't reset when you move, but resume where it left off. I'll have to think more on this one.

Thanks again.

19. piranhahunter

manta has the rocket thingy

20. *KRUCHY*

*KRUCHY* Forum Duke

Hey @Bawdyn ,

You can find Rocket master on the new shop ( top of seachart ). I am in Manta League and i cant see him on League hall aswell ( maybe because I already have him on my boat ) yet hes visible for me in new market :).

If you dont like to wait just leave your VP as it is and fill your expansions slots with some beams to increase HP.
    Use Carpentry expertise + Maintenance Crew + ship gem Azurite to heal really fast :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.