Castle

Discussion in 'Help' started by õWler, Dec 31, 2018.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bawdyn

Bawdyn Forum Ambassador

I don't see the Rocket Master in the Shop either, perhaps you need to be in Manta to see him there as well?

I've been adding expansion slots and beams as I can. Once I finish upgrading castles I'll see what's left over to get more. I have an Azurite and was considering the Maintenance Crew. Carpentry is in the top castle and I already have three castles there (I know you can have more and swap them in/out, but that's a hassle, even with presets).

I have one slot in each of Voodo, Aft and Crew to decide on. For Voodoo its either Amulet Pedestal or Voodoo Bundling (still deciding). For Crew I'm leaning towards Maintenance. Its Aft I have no idea on. I have Sternpost and Cannon Storage, so maybe one of the Harpoon ones (but which?). I'm not sure it telescope gains that much or not.

2. *KRUCHY*

*KRUCHY* Forum Duke

Hey @Bawdyn ,

Yes you have to be in Manta League to see Rocket Master - info confirmed.
    You didnt mention that you have only one slot in VooDoo castle open ... if thats so then go for VooDoo Mirrage ( more defence ) - but if you already own it and still have one slot left go for Amulet Pedestal trust me ;).
    If you still have none in Crew deck then go for Ferocious Bookkeeper ( more dmg with pearl ammo ) over Maintenance.
    For Aft castle leave it like it is right now if you didnt open 3rd slot yet and invest these pearls in castles/slots mentioned above.

3. Bawdyn

Bawdyn Forum Ambassador

Voodoo Mirage was the first slot I got on that castle. ;) I did end up getting the Amulet Pedestal.

On Crew the bookkeeper was my first slot. ;)

I think I'm all sorted now on what castles to get. Cheers!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.