Castles update

Discussion in 'Users’ Corner' started by _RATTY_., Aug 29, 2017.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This update is garbage, my cannon loader was at 7/7 and now its at 5/8. BP if your going to do an upgrade at least get it right..

2. Mac

Mac Forum Mogul

you should have been refunded pearls to enable you to upgrade to level 7 again if you so wish but your reload value will be that of the new update.

3. And my harpoon damage is also screwed up. Yeah, and it cost more than we got back....

4. frankthetank1974

frankthetank1974 Board Analyst

the pearls you get back don't cover what it cost to get back ...disgrace full !! I wonder how many more people have just left this game due to the constant abuse they get from bp :eek::oops::oops::oops:

5. Mac

Mac Forum Mogul

It costs what they gave you back to get your castles back to the level you were at, not the value of the option you once had. I totally agree it is nothing short of disgraceful. And to add anyone questioning it in chat is met with prompt ban, as my 2 better accounts have had already

Seriously got to question if this game is worth playing anymore

6. frankthetank1974

am I right in thinking you must upgrade each castle again for each cannon set up ??:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

7. A-R-K-Y

A-R-K-Y Forum Overlooker

No, you only need upgrade them once, then place them on all of your presets.

-Arky

8. Mac

Mac Forum Mogul

Works as before only now we have 8 levels per castle, and also added 8th level slot for each castle space. The 3 new castle slots require 450k each to unlock then need slot levels and castle levels upgraded as it worked before.

9. No_Mercy

No_Mercy Junior Expert

We should really be given the pearls to upgrade to level 8...its still a slower reload time than level 7 was before the update but at least its some compensation.

When BP advertise something and you pay for it you don't expect it to change and effectively make your boat weaker.

Just like any other business in the world, if they advertise something and you buy it, you don't expect it to change. You buy music from apple music, the song is 4 minutes long at the time you buy it, then they cut the song to 3 minutes, and cut off the ending of a song, because the song was too long or some other bull...i mean pretty similar thing BP have done here and i'm sure i can come up with an extensive list of examples similar to this.

Fair enough they gave us pearls back from level 7 to level 4, but cannon reloader is essential to any big boat, and of course players are going to reinvest in it. However to re invest the same amount of pearls to get less for what you payed previously (i.e the slower reload time than before) is disgusting. This was not a fault of the players, this was Big Points development teams fault by not considering the percentage increase before. You messed up before the update by not having an even increase in reload speed, and now you are solving an issue which you, yourselves caused by putting the problem onto the players to spend more pearls. Why can't bigpoint just not own up to their mistakes and problems you've caused and do the right thing?

The things BP get away with, i guarantee bigger business in the media would not dare to do as the amount of backlash from the community would have huge implications on the business.

Grand-mariner™ and Lady.Wolf like this.
  10. Well I checked, it said i received pearls for things but my pearls did not move at all. Still had the same amount as before the upgrade... Nice 1 BP

11. frankthetank1974

ive just had to upgrade them for each pre set I guess bp need to go back to the drawing board,,and I'm due a large pearl refund :Dclearly what pearls I got back don't add upto the cost to put back as was might as well do a restart and put things back to how they were big point as this is clearly a farce !

Last edited: Aug 29, 2017
    Lady.Wolf likes this.
  12. Ole_Glory_II

Ole_Glory_II Forum Apprentice

this sux, lost sails hp vp speed a sail, grr bad BP

Lady.Wolf likes this.
  13. Mac

Mac Forum Mogul

Ole Glory II make sure all your beams sails etc are all equiped

14. frankthetank1974

its not beams or sails my hp`s down also ..the joy :rolleyes:

Lady.Wolf likes this.
  15. Mac

Mac Forum Mogul

write support lol they may assist you :mad::oops:, the same old same old on every update they do

16. blindluck

blindluck Forum Pro

it is what it is and the same 4 all of us.There has hardly been enough time since upgrades 4 half u lot to at least TRY them out,
    Being able to align castles to a specific preset is a great idea.
    Take the time to set up multiple presets each with a specific purpose.
    and to change them from sea map,even better,They can keep my pearls 4 that advantage,
    Playing this game has just become a hell of a lot easier,,Think about that b4 all these complaint,

ill be the odd one out,My opinion I like them,,") ")

jmfoster55 likes this.
  17. ЯЄŁЄИ†ŁЄ§§

ЯЄŁЄИ†ŁЄ§§ Forum Apprentice

I like them as well and a full lvl8 will be a faster reload than before. for all the complaints you really should have checked it out first but I understand. Your train of thought runs slower because of the bong resin on the rails. lol

18. Mac

Mac Forum Mogul

A full LVL 8 will still be slightly slower reload speeds than before the current update

19. *Lovely*

*Lovely* Forum Greenhorn

Isn't only the reload castle, I did check than all the castles have been decreased, I had accuracy 103 and now 98, I had 275 cannons and now I can have only 265.

20. _RATTY_.

_RATTY_. Exceptional Talent

Lovely maybe u hvnt put the castles in to the slots yet.. u need to drag them in the empty slots from right to left!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.