Castles update

Discussion in 'Users’ Corner' started by _RATTY_., Aug 29, 2017.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kyloe

kyloe Forum Master

you need to try the resin lol, lvl 8 reloader is slower than the original lvl 7

_RATTY_. likes this.
  2. ~CAPTAIN~COURAGEOUS~

~CAPTAIN~COURAGEOUS~ Forum Apprentice

i figure even after 9 years i'll likely quit the game over this or just come back for random events and not reuse the pearls for something less than originally paid for. "here sir here is your steak dinner. wait the chef wants to take it back. we will return it to you but we cut a quarter of your steak off and returned it to you for the same price." thanks for letting us get away with it. (only in B.P. world)

3. A-R-K-Y

A-R-K-Y Forum Overlooker

Make sure you have equipped your Castles, here is a short gif explaining the new Castles I made.

[​IMG]

-Arky

†Kunthor, -Misuka- and _RATTY_. like this.
  4. ColdHeritage101

ColdHeritage101 Forum Greenhorn

so i wake up to find some of my castles have been downgraded by two points which i payed for? so i bring my loader back to lvl 6 to find out out there is no change in the shoot speed? 300k pearls and no change with an almost 5 second shot speed now which renders my boat which i put alot of money into virtually useless to fight? great job bigpoint you have broken the game once again.

5. Destruction

Destruction Old Hand

Hi,

Firstly, you will notice if you check your logbook that the castles that have been removed have had their pearls refunded, so you have not lost any pearls here.

The reload speed, despite being slower, has been done to make the castle scale evenly which they did not before. Also, all players are in the same situation here so when it comes to fighting you will receive no disadvantage from this.

Your reload speed however should not be close to 5 seconds assuming you are using pearl cannons. The difference is minimal, with the maximum reload speed for Level 4 Doomhammer cannons rising only 0.12 seconds, from 3.42 to 3.54. If you are experiencing much slower reloads then ensure you have your Cannon Loader castle set up to the preset you are checking on.

Thanks,

~Des

6. Corsair_Bill

Corsair_Bill Forum Connoisseur

The only thing I've currently noticed since the castles went live on the water, yes we received our pearls back on several castles while values were adjusted, but . . ! the only minor drawback on those reimbursements were that they may not have taken in previous castle days, in which we were able to upgrade castles at a slight discount . . so we are actually seeing what we spent, but forgot that most castle upgrades were done at said discounts, and now we are feeling the pinch cos we don't have pearls to purchase the slot or items entirely, just an observation, not flaming

7. frankthetank1974

frankthetank1974 Board Analyst

would you buy a new car park it in the drive ,only to come home find it missing ? only a note left ...your cars at the show room plz come and collect it ....on arriving for your car .... you need to pay this first ....and after paying get a down graded model costing more than then first ???
    I'm sure you would go ape ..... hence this castle upgrade :eek:
    why did they not just give you your level castles and current stats ????and introduce slighty higher stats for level 8 ???:oops::oops::oops: do the maths people ... you just been dupped into paying twice ---fact :eek::eek::eek::eek:

=308Marksman= likes this.
  8. Corsair_Bill

Corsair_Bill Forum Connoisseur

I understand your frustration frankthetank, but it is done but was not balanced, now it is. The product had a fault in it so it doesn't matter if we paid for it, the only way to fix the problem was a refund on pearls spent and replace the fault, we were given our pearls back for each item repaired, and since our pearls were returned, we are able to resume working on our boats with a more stable product (I hope)

Not trying to flame, gripe, or whine, I received my pearls and used them in order to get my reloader back to lv 6, I'm not thrilled that I have to stop working on my castles simply to get my reloader up to the new improved lv 8 . . but I'll do it

Destruction and blindluck like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.