Cauldren of saba.

Discussion in 'Help' started by ~turnip~, Jun 12, 2019.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ~turnip~

~turnip~ Forum Duke

I bought 2 small packs. I did not receive a receipt and the crates were not credited.

634/37909506

2. lude1962

lude1962 Forum Commissioner

Seriously broken
    1st Account payment listed with trans id on SF, item received, activity listed on PP account
    2nd account payment listed with trans id on SF, item not received, activity NOT listed on PP account, pending transaction was listed then 'disappeared' re-bought item, pending....
    3rd account not yet checked but no PP activity
    reported to payments...

3. ~turnip~

~turnip~ Forum Duke

I received my crates but some of my guildmates have not, there is a slow issue with it

4. ~turnip~

~turnip~ Forum Duke

oh wait just checked, logbook says I got em but I checked on the sea and had not received them :p

5. ~turnip~

~turnip~ Forum Duke

I can now confirm I have received and used my vanhu crates. however there is a problem causing big delays between buying them and the crates being credited.

6. TEX~BULL

TEX~BULL User

there is an issue that has been reported. Sorry for the inconvenience. It is being addressed. As the primary issue seems to be resolved and the secondary has been reported I will close now:

~Closed~

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.