Cauldron Of Aruba

Discussion in 'Help' started by ultimateswampfire, Jun 19, 2018.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ultimateswampfire

ultimateswampfire Active Author

This question is for players for most of the part.

What are the rewards you get while by throwing tons of Mojos(say 3k or 5k mojos or higher) in cauldron.

If anyone could share what rewards u got by doing that like how many bonus maps each,ammos,teleports,vodoo decks etc etc.

I am planning to throw mojos too so wanted to know how much profit i could make.

I am pretty sure there was a post by one guy when they reworked this system.

Thanks\ you

2. Loki1621

Loki1621 Active Author

there is no guarantees the odds are the same for each mojo you use (slim and next to none) for all the prizes

3. soaptasteok

soaptasteok Active Author

When the new map reordering came it was hard for me to collect mojos, and I was running out of powders so I tried throwing pearls for maps. And Yes you profit. For example I throw 300k = i usually get 100k explosives, 60k flares, mojo decks and other stuff + maps and get a profit of 180k pearls. Note: You can throw the mojos you collect from maps to get more stuff so yeah

4. ultimateswampfire

Thanks soaptasteok anyone else?

5. soaptasteok

You keep profiting but its a long tiring way, keep in mind that you run out of hollows too

6. soaptasteok

imagine if you dont have cannon reloader and cabin boys sheesh

7. .ModernWarfare.

.ModernWarfare. Forum Apprentice

I think every 100k pearls you get 50k profit on average - 150k total. + ammo,items,etc. Thats on my experience only.

8. No_Mercy

No_Mercy Junior Expert

so if i throw 10,000 mojos in this is using pearls roughly get 30 virgo 15 capri 7 sagi and 4 cancers on the rough side then obviously the ammo ext

9. ultimateswampfire

thanks everyone.
    @No_Mercy that is what U got after throwing 1m prls(10k mojos) right those many maps n ammo?

10. *KRUCHY*

*KRUCHY* Forum Duke

Hey @ultimateswampfire,

please be aware that cauldron is like a lottery , i mean you can get less or even more bonus maps than others. Here is what ive got.

43 virgo
    22 capri
    10 saggi
    8 cancer
    14 480 gunpowder
    7 773 shields
    2 136 hailstorm
    849 lvl 5 harpoons
    152 emergency repair
    618 400 explosive ammo
    344 800 flares
    341 000 repair ammo
    126 days of mojo deck
    158 teleports
    5 784 chainmails ( pirate equipment )
    3 782 flintlock ( pirate equipment )
    9 105 axe ( pirate equipment )

Total mojo used : 15 017 ( that equals ~ 1,5 mln pearls )
    Total pearls back : 1 860 000 ( all maps done with hollows )
    + I did get around 1 mln ammo as you can see ( flares and explosives ) so that will give me some benefit from events , or it may speed up some of my daily quests :)

11. ultimateswampfire

Thanks a lot this was the most appropriate answer.I think you posted the same one years back when the system was reworked(i remember a guy posted rewards from 1.6m prls ).

This thread can now be closed and kept here for future reference.

12. Swift

Swift Community Team Team Seafight

Ahoy,

As requested by the OP, this thread shall now be closed.

Happy Sailing Pirates!

~Closed~

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.