Bug Change name button is not responding

Discussion in 'Help' started by BitterBlueberry, May 25, 2017.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BitterBlueberry

BitterBlueberry Forum Greenhorn

As the title. The change name button is not responding. And I'm sure that is not the net lag.Please cheack it out . Really hope I can change my ship's name

2. Iversen

Iversen Forum Greenhorn

3. BISMARCK.FBI

BISMARCK.FBI Junior Expert

this is a poor standard of coding, Please revert until this new name change is fully functional and up to the standards of a personal with the substantial degree in software development

4. A-R-K-Y

A-R-K-Y Forum Overlooker

There is not a new name change being implemented. The name change system broke while they were updating another part of the code. Due to the name change being so low priority (as does not impact game play) compared with other more crucial bugs, it has not been fixed yet.

-Arky

5. Last edited: May 25, 2017
  6. Seren

Seren Team Leader Team Seafight

At this time the name change does not work for all accounts. This is being worked on and will be resolved as soon as they can.

~Closed~

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.