chat..

Discussion in 'Help' started by ADMIRAL, Dec 10, 2019.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ADMIRAL

ADMIRAL Forum Apprentice

this is so funny lol said to player im gone smash you always and her we come Edit we have a nice admins like been there to

Last edited by moderator: Dec 10, 2019
    tigermoth1037 likes this.
  2. ɛxodiā

ɛxodiā Junior Expert

seen this and tbh.

Edit

tigermoth1037 and ADMIRAL like this.
  3. Pagan_Spirit

Pagan_Spirit Forum Inhabitant

i'd rather say this stuff is terribly sad - ie being banned for minor infractions, whereby chat is such an important medium to play the game :/

Alexandar12 and tigermoth1037 like this.
  4. ADMIRAL

ADMIRAL Forum Apprentice

System: You were banned on 10-12-2019 starting at 14:52:32 for 30 Day(s). You can log in again on 09-01-2020 at 14:52:32.

this is a joke but i know always on uk1 server is same boys on :)

tigermoth1037 likes this.
  5. Seren

Seren Team Leader Team Seafight

Firstly if you have a complaint against any moderator or Admin the forum is not the place to do this. Please contact our customer care team.

Secondly to take a screen shot only showing what suits your needs to make others look wrong, is also not acceptable on the forum.

Thirdly you can always use our chat section of the forum to complain against any chat bans, where you would have been informed that the person in question did not even place the ban, yet still gets accused.

As this is not your account please do not involve yourself.

There are many other moderators who also would act according to our Rules and Regulations and place bans. You may feel it is the same person or persons placing the ban, however this is because the whole team follow the same guidelines.

6. Seren

Seren Team Leader Team Seafight

As this is not a discussion thread, not is a topic that we will even consider posting on the forum this thread will be closed.

Any further comments of this kind will result in the poster receiving an infraction for moderator disrespect.

~Closed~

Seren

P.S I have to state that I did not sail any group maps with Unik

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.