Chest "doubler" option

Discussion in 'Users’ Corner' started by djt182, Jul 3, 2019.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. djt182

djt182 Advanced

:oops: - way way back & along time ago in a different galaxy seafighter's used to be able to access a device called a "Chest Doubler" very similar to the glitter doubler but the chest doubler increased the contents of the chest.
    Originally you could acquire them from the seamap chests themselves and when this item was removed you could purchase it, but this option has now lapsed as well. :(
    I am aware that you can increase your chest contents by entering the El Eldorado map by setting your economy skills to this but I feel there is an opportunity to add the CHEST DOUBLER option as an alternative but back in the Chests and for purchase by those willing to subscribe to this:rolleyes:

*Sinister1*, babenewport and *KRUCHY* like this.
  2. TEX~BULL

TEX~BULL User

I vaguely remember an item like you describe. Has been a long time. I will pass your suggestion along and thank you for taking the time to make a suggestion.

Tex

*Sinister1* and *KRUCHY* like this.
  3. djt182

djt182 Advanced

many thanks, yes it has been a long time for us oldies lol

TEX~BULL likes this.
  4. *KRUCHY*

*KRUCHY* Forum Duke

Hey !

oooo yea I do remember chest doubler. We used to get it from chest and next 10 of our chest rewards were doubled awww....
    Personally I would like to see some designs in them aswell like it used to be in past, oh and 50 k ammo rewards should be back too:rolleyes:

*Sinister1* likes this.
  5. *Sinister1*

*Sinister1* Someday Author

nice one - seems brilliant idea; got the Spectre design that way too

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.