Chest question

Discussion in 'Help' started by yurisanwakid, Aug 10, 2018.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. yurisanwakid

yurisanwakid Someday Author

Just a quick question : How much chest bonus do you need to receive 2 keys out of 1 chest?

2. .Kenze.

.Kenze. Exceptional Talent

Its random. Think I get 1-2 out of 10.

3. *KRUCHY*

*KRUCHY* Forum Duke

Hey @yurisanwakid ,

to increase rewards from chests you have to put some skills in Gifts of the seas ( legba ) and if possible add special ship gem called Berryl ( + 10 % more rewards from treasure chests )

4. Swift

Swift Community Team Team Seafight

Ahoy,

Has your fellow pirates advice helped solve your query?

Swift

5. krios1993

krios1993 Active Author

I think he is asking how much % bonus we need to get 2 keys instead of 1.

For that mate 1 skill points in legba(Gidt of Seas) would be enough (that would give 5%) or even if u have the 10% chest bounty gem bonus too.

The contents of chest get rounded up to the next highest number so if you have 5% bonus and get one key it will be 1.05 key(5% bonus) it will be turned into 2 keys same for other buffs.

I recommend if u are chesting get 5 skill points in Gift of Seas (25%) bonus it will be huge rewards on ammo output.Also if u get say 5 of item X then with 25% u will get 7 of item X (6.25 but gets rounded up to 7)

Here are some stats if u need i used 10 keys with 25% bonus i got around 27k ammo + other buffs so worth it(if u buy keys from event) or even better if u get rebate+premium+10 islands(40% discount) and buy keys for 900 prls from market :p

***štěpánek*** likes this.
  6. yurisanwakid

yurisanwakid Someday Author

Thanks for the detailed information krios1993.
    You can now close this thread as my question has been answered.

7. Swift

Swift Community Team Team Seafight

Ahoy,

As requested, this thread shall now be closed.

Thank you pirates for providing assistance, happy sailing!

~Closed~

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.