Chest Rewards?Moderator info required,please.TY

Discussion in 'Help' started by ™-DerDestroyer-Z39-™, Jul 20, 2017.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. voodoo priests lvl 3 from a chest is a permanent pickup correct?
    it will be the same as if i spent 300k pearls on him ,if I got him from chest?

2. A-R-K-Y

A-R-K-Y Forum Overlooker

As far as I am aware you can no longer receive the Level 3 Voodoo Priest from a Chest, this has been changed to the Level 4 Voodoo Priest.
    The only way I believe you can gain the Level 3 Voodoo Priest is by purchasing him with Pearls.

However the Level 3 Priest is received, he shall be permanent and will not expire.

-Arky

3. so if i get him from a chest...i keep him?>I need a mod to verify if the lvl 3 vp is still gotten from chests.

Moderator please verify before closing this thread please....

I need to know if it is still possible to earn/pick up level 3 voodoo priest from chest and still keep it....

forums mentioned something about it being earned from chest before for a few days back in 2013-2015 then BP made it permanent....

need to know like how much Percentage???

1%
    2%
    3%
    4%
    5%?

I heard it was low,but how low?

Last edited: Jul 21, 2017
  4. Level 4 priests are now in the chests. They were changed over to replace the level 3. I don't have a % for you on this.

~Closed~

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.