Chilling Brood Event

Discussion in 'Users’ Corner' started by Seren, Apr 18, 2017.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Seren

Seren Team Leader Team Seafight

Chilling Brood Event

Ahoy pirates,

It has be requested for a discussion thread for this event so, Please let us know your feedback about the Chilling Brood Event.

Please be sure to follow all forum rules and off topic comments as well as complaints will be removed.

Your Seafight Team

2. Satan_Himself

Satan_Himself Forum Baron

It was about time :) the event is quite nice, but is alittle bit hard. I give it a 7/10

Tylersgma1999 likes this.
  3. graver

graver Forum Expert

is good, kinda hard to find covet warrioir npc, since you can pretty much kill them with 4 shots, maybe a little better randomizer for there spawning or increase hp, also every single event should have something to harpoon ( even if rewards are simple, and low ).Plus lets be honest everyone in love because they can buy ice ammo. lol

4. Deathless-007

Deathless-007 Active Author

Good event after it got changed...

5. Mother_Redcap

Mother_Redcap Forum Greenhorn

Can someone tell me best npcs to shoot for bone essence please thx.

6. flafighter

flafighter Regular

We need way more Covert Warriors. I'm sailing for 1-2 hours without ever seeing one.

Tylersgma1999 likes this.
  7. Tylersgma1999

Tylersgma1999 Active Author

Same here.

8. =308Marksman=

=308Marksman= Regular

More covert warriors would be good, But what would be better is if the Event Ship Counter were removed from the game.
    Seeing too many warriors as floaters and players guarding the floaters to pad the count for the Event Admiral ship.

4x4x4 likes this.
  9. ♥§ea§♥

♥§ea§♥ Advanced

agreed they are too far and few between since reset today

10. Seren

Seren Team Leader Team Seafight

We will add some items on the black market today noon.

These items will be available on the black market until the event ends.

_RATTY_. likes this.
  11. Satan_Himself

Satan_Himself Forum Baron

I expected voodoo cannons :(

12. DeathWasHere

DeathWasHere Active Author

Good event, great packs the one that were put on the payment area, but there should definetely more Covered warriors on water, pretty hard to find in this spawn rate

13. =308Marksman=

=308Marksman= Regular

It was a decent event...untill it got killed by the lag.

I only wanted 2 things from this event BP's and Pearls .... and true to form it got killed by a 3 letter word... LAG !!!

Seriously BP you have some really sick sadistic minded developers in your employment to torture us like this.

And then you offer a cannon sale ??? LMAO

Monitor my EP for the next week.... Better yet I will tell ya what its gonna be
    ZERO !!!

When I aint watchin Netflix I am spendin my time at the rifle range
    workin on my long range shots.

Last edited: Apr 20, 2017
    Lil`Wolf likes this.
  14. A-R-K-Y

A-R-K-Y Forum Overlooker

I got to say, i like this event structure... Do quests, get puzzle pieces etc, a lot better than just collecting event currency each time. And now you have edited the event, its not a bad event, one thing I would like improved personally would be more Covert Warriors. Other than that though, its not bad at all

15. Corsair_Bill

Corsair_Bill Forum Connoisseur

i like the event so far, had to stop doing the quests though, my boat is not fast enough to reach them event addy's, and makes it impossible to try for a cap, but all in all it's been awesome.

16. kyloe

kyloe Forum Master

I aswell had to give up on the quests, i have been stuck on the quest for the unusual scrawl, everytime i try to cap it a pop-up says the NPC has too much hp.
    Now why would the option to board NPC show up if it has too much hp? Shouldnt the option to board only show up when the HP of the NPC is low enough to be able to board?

17. bøgholm83

bøgholm83 Forum Apprentice

you must have over 10000 to cap the ordinary ncp's and little boss, and 20000 to cap the big boss

18. A-R-K-Y

A-R-K-Y Forum Overlooker

That is a different issue. The issue he is having it the Capture Button shows that the ship is boardable when it reaches 51% HP, although he can not board the ship until 50% HP. So he gets the Message saying "This NPC has too much HP", and then someone else gets the Capture.

-Arky

♥§ea§♥ likes this.
  19. graver

graver Forum Expert

solution, press the board button fast many times, even thow you get the message it still registers the other key presses so you'll still get the board, thats how i do it ( you'll notice you might have to close like 3 or more pop ups )

20. kyloe

kyloe Forum Master

Yes thank you arky for explaining better, why have the option to board if NPC is unboardable?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.