Chilling Brood Event

Discussion in 'Users’ Corner' started by Seren, Apr 11, 2018.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Seren

Seren Team Leader Team Seafight

Chilling Brood Event

Ahoy Pirates,

Please leave any feedback in this discussion thread, for your thoughts and comments on the Chilling Brood Event.

Remember to stay within forum rules or you may find your forum privileges removed.

Your Seafight Team

Lil`Wolf likes this.
  2. maybe you should put some event info up in this space and put this post up when the events has actually started ???? cant leave feed back for something that hasnt started yet but we could read up on whats to {look-forward} too in the meanwhile ???? :eek:

Lil`Wolf, Lady.Wolf and skuttler like this.
  3. frankthetank1974

frankthetank1974 Board Analyst

+1

Lil`Wolf and Lady.Wolf like this.
  4. Seren

Seren Team Leader Team Seafight

You could take a look at the FAQs and post your thoughts, when the event starts you can leave feedback.

5. jokar_uae

jokar_uae Someday Author

absolute garbage. you can only buy 100k burning ice over the 14 days and 50 keys. Why do you place a limit on the amount of stuff we can buy when last year we were able to buy as much as we could afford with pearls? you have completely ruined another good event again. Well done..

BB-56, The*Defiant, Lil`Wolf and 7 others like this.
  6. Horsens1

Horsens1 Forum Greenhorn

payment event

7. the-one-after

the-one-after Someday Author

best event last year now utter rubbish sort yourselfs out if you make the game good money will come try and rip people off you wont get jack shit

BB-56, Lil`Wolf, Lady.Wolf and 3 others like this.
  8. †★BoSS★†™[υиı]

†★BoSS★†™[υиı] Forum Inhabitant

Ok i understand that seafight need money but dont extend this event so much is really bad the worst event ever with no ice on black market

Lil`Wolf, Lady.Wolf and jokar_uae like this.
  9. rubenrs

rubenrs Advanced

Yeah those buy limits must be a mistake.

Lil`Wolf, Lady.Wolf and jokar_uae like this.
  10. timarpaul1

timarpaul1 Forum Pro

11. Horsens1

Horsens1 Forum Greenhorn

and all the bots is going on

12. Dødens~Perle[ØЛƐ]〤

Dødens~Perle[ØЛƐ]〤 Forum Apprentice

i sell 8.6 mill burning ice ammo :-D

5000 dkk cheap price and right now

13. tigermoth1037

tigermoth1037 Padavan

awful event already, if buy limits were changed then could be good but otherwise blocks out nay players who don't have a minimum million burning ice

14. jokar_uae

jokar_uae Someday Author

i dont think there should be a limit, why should there be a limit on the amount of event you can play? lol....

The*Defiant, Lil`Wolf and Lady.Wolf like this.
  15. *KRUCHY*

*KRUCHY* Forum Duke

Hey @Seren ,

please tell the upper guys that we need those silly limitations to be removed , 50 event keys for whole 14 days ? I already picked'em up lol

16. tigermoth1037

tigermoth1037 Padavan

I don't either, but i'd rather have a high buy limit than 100k, what are we supposed to do with a 100k, can get through that in an hour

The*Defiant, Lil`Wolf and Lady.Wolf like this.
  17. rubenrs

rubenrs Advanced

Only warriors and admirals are profit in terms of pearls, and none of these can be bottet. And if they try to bot warriors just steal their board. Even with eggs giving ranking points it seems that the ranking points from admiral are so much better so that the players with integrity can earn the top ranking rewards too. In my opinion it's nice that they're trying to remove bots from top ranking while adding doomhammers to rewards and making sure that bots cannot earn pearl profit.

18. Satan_Himself

Satan_Himself Forum Baron

19. Grand-mariner™

Grand-mariner™ Forum Veteran

Voucher Code:-

ORNITHOPTERSF

40000 x Burning Ice ammunition credited to account. Reason: Payment Pack
    15 x Event key credited to account. Reason: Payment Pack

20. tigermoth1037

tigermoth1037 Padavan

what a joke, honestly