Chilling Brood Event

Discussion in 'Users’ Corner' started by Seren, Apr 11, 2018.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jokar_uae

jokar_uae Someday Author

"Edit"

Moderator Edit:

Please do not post in capitals as it is against the
    Forum Board Rules.

Last edited by moderator: Apr 12, 2018
    Lil`Wolf likes this.
  2. Ship60

Ship60 Forum Apprentice

3. Grand-mariner™

Grand-mariner™ Forum Veteran

Agreed!

What is wrong with making these items available in the Black Market. Other than Bigpoint greedily seeking cash sales?

4. jokar_uae

jokar_uae Someday Author

first they introduce us to the possibility of doomhammer level 5 and then they bring out the new "moneystealer" cannons. Put the damn ammo in the market. silly game

5. 77✰

77✰ Forum Greenhorn

14 Day event.

100,000 Ice Ammo Limit
    50 Keys

Why is the event 14 days? Shouldn't it be about 1 hour?

The*Defiant, Lil`Wolf and Lady.Wolf like this.
  6. Bruno[PL]

Bruno[PL] Forum Greenhorn

[edit - non English]

7. Jastreb889

Jastreb889 Forum Apprentice

this is emberasing what you are doing.Only 50 keys and 100k burning ice.You put 500 essences for exchange but we can collect essences only on keys.Probably there will be some pack for 50-100 euros and we can by essences.It is shame what you are doing.Good luck with collecting money.

eric-shun and 77✰ like this.
  8. lellu85

lellu85 Forum Inhabitant

Its impossible to get those Unusual Scrawls to the quest with most damage. Make this easier, thanks

The*Defiant and Pagan_Spirit like this.
  9. §harpe™

§harpe™ Forum Greenhorn

so we cant even use the game currency to buy enough ammo or keys,we have to get our credit cards out if we want to have a decent go at the event,isnt bigpoint wealthy enough already with the amount of players that regularly pay?now you try to charge all,you have got to be taking the.....oh whats the point,nothing will change

10. 77✰

77✰ Forum Greenhorn

I was going to hit some bokor crates this month for the new cannons, but this event changed my mind. This is just pure greed. You seriously can't give us an event where we can use in game currency to play events. What is the point of it then? No more money from me, I'm at wit's end with this game.

11. Sheerazat

Sheerazat Forum Apprentice

I can understand that you need money to pay the employers and mantain the servers, but please, don't force us to use the credit card to enjoy this event. This event used to be one of the best (check the feedback from last year thread), don't ruin it and don't forget: happy players will always support the game and eventually will use the credit card. Please make us happy, lift the restrictions so we can enjoy the event!

12. Piiikeツ

Piiikeツ Forum Apprentice

That you even consider spending money on this *edit* game is exactly why bp won't change anything. As long as people buy all the new stuff and keep spending money they won't listen to a single word from us players.

[edit - inappropriate language]

13. *KRUCHY*

*KRUCHY* Forum Duke

Hey ,

wow , theres a quest with you need 3 000 rep points , log way to go with those 100 k burning ice ...

14. Bawdyn

Bawdyn Forum Ambassador

There is no profit in this event unless you have a monster ship.

Right out of the gate, I started the first quest (5 leathery eggs for 2200 pearls). To get the eggs you have to sink a Covert Warrior (3.5 mill HP). Sunk one for just under 5k Burning Ice, got back 1800 pearls. Sunk the first egg, more ammo gone (sorry forgot to make a note of the amount), got 1100 pearls. The second egg was sunk by someone else. Took the pearls earned and bought more BI ammo (2850 for 3k ammo). So not enough ammo to even cover what I shot for the warrior, let alone the egg. So the return is less than half the expense. Even the bonus of getting the quest isn't enough to make much difference.

When I've shot the 40k ammo from the voucher, this event is over for me unless someone knows where there might be any profit in this?

15. Elvis123

Elvis123 Forum Apprentice

on top of what kruchy just said, how on earth is a medium/small ship meant to enjoy this event and even get close to the 3000 rep... I'll be honest, events are the main thing that us small and medium ships can participate in to grow and unlock all the castles and anything pearl related with. You've more or less cut the legs off the ships that need the event, and let the bigger ships who already have massive stockpiles of various types of pammo including burning ice be able to grow more and get easier positions in the rankings. I for one would benefit a lot from the rankings if i could participate because these events are one of the few ways I can attempt to gain some P2P cannons seeing as I'm not a spender. The event FAQ's made the event sound amazing until you handicapped us all. Might as well make this a 2-3 day event. Useless. Thanks BP :) you and you're great event making planning ruined an amazing event.

★•$ΛŢΛИأĆ-ƊЯΞΛMẔ•★™

16. -Misuka-

-Misuka- Active Author

i agree and way bp remow event amo from market ?

17. lellu85

lellu85 Forum Inhabitant

they didnt remove ammos, theres 100 k limit to buy those

18. ThunderStruck!!

ThunderStruck!! Forum Apprentice

can you just sort out this event, why is there a limit on ice ammo and keys? please remove this me no like

Lil`Wolf and Lady.Wolf like this.
  19. eric-shun

eric-shun Active Author

all im going to say is what a joke :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad: you can keep your code there are lots of ships that use events to get up in the ranks and unlock stuff for there ships and you go and cap the ammo so what your saying is get your card out so you can pay for all the new updates that no one wanted any way and now we have to pay well im not you are well in the wrong dont forget it says FREE TO PLAY put we can not use in game currency to get ammo JOG ON!!! i feel like iv had my pants pulled down

Lil`Wolf and Lady.Wolf like this.
  20. bdar30

bdar30 Forum Apprentice

hmmm anybody can help me use the 10x triton's benevolences bcs i cant use them alone ?

21. Jastreb889

Jastreb889 Forum Apprentice

you can take this item by boarding same ship

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.