Chilling Brood Event

Discussion in 'Users’ Corner' started by Seren, Apr 11, 2018.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Deathless-007

Deathless-007 Active Author

Another event Big-point drop out of game reality...

2. Trash event i've ever seen to be honest, people making pearls to get good stuff remove limit or change ammo of event,100k ice and 50 chest? developers mocking with us really,already bigpoint milking us with those packs everyweek and they create new cannons and they put it in bokor rewards its okay but do not kill this game with this limits people will quit soon already everyday game is lagging! #RemoveLimits!

Last edited: Apr 12, 2018
  3. *KRUCHY*

*KRUCHY* Forum Duke

Hey ,

yet another one. @Seren please ask those upper guys how are we supposed to do this :

so in short , price for 1 part is 500 bone essences ( bet it grow ... ) how am i suppose to get even those 500 bone essences ? Thats just funny isnt it ? ;)

The*Defiant and Renegade*-* like this.
  4. Bawdyn

Bawdyn Forum Ambassador

Playing this event to use up the Ice ammo I had from before plus the 40k from the voucher I was finding that by playing the quests and hitting rocky eggs and boarding the warriors (every 3 or 4 you get 5k pearls instead of 500k gold) you could make a small profit. I put all the earned pearls back into buying more BI ammo until I couldn't buy any more (thanks BP for putting a cap on the ammo, saves me from playing more of this loser event). At this point I had the same pearls as I started with and ~15k more BI ammo than I started with. All those hours of playing for 15k ammo.

Then I hit the wall.

The next quest wants you to get 3 Unusual Scrawl that you get by giving the most damage to the admiral Veiled Guardian. First you have to wait for one to pop after 100 warriors are sunk, then you have to be in the map where it pops to have any chance of even getting to it before its sunk (haven't made it there yet even teleporting to the map its on). Then cause most damage to it for a Chance (!) of getting the Scrawl. Now do that 3 times minimum. All for 3.4k pearls.

If I don't end up finding the VG to shoot and don't get the Scrawls to move on with the quest, I'll shoot those 15k plus the 40 from the voucher to get to where I started with ammo. I expect to make about 20-30k pearls total profit. For the whole event, because I'll have no more ammo and no more quests to do.

So in summary, marginal profit but with the ammo cap, its not worth doing once that's gone. If it wasn't for the voucher and quests then there would have been a loss instead of a profit.

5. Satan_Himself

Satan_Himself Forum Baron

Here we go with another "Pay to play" event. You just ruined the best event you had.

Lil`Wolf, Lady.Wolf and bodean like this.
  6. lellu85

lellu85 Forum Inhabitant

Theres no way to board Veiled Guardian . Light doesnt show. I meant Unusual Scrawl , not the other note

7. Pagan_Spirit

Pagan_Spirit Forum Inhabitant

- nice idea with the Covert Warrior boarding reward, it spurred me to use my pearls for the ammo, till I noticed the limit
    > 100k ammo limit should be removed

- problem with obtaining the Scrawls (Veiled Guardian)

-- pretty much repetitive of what other people have already mentioned - apart from that the event (while not absolutely terrible) could be okay if u remove the black market limits.

The*Defiant and Lady.Wolf like this.
  8. There will be a sync/ patch today:
    • Improvement: We´ve changed an event quest: Instead of 3 Unusual Scrawl there is now just 1 Unusual Scrawl requested for that quest.
    Black market:
    • There will be some changes/ adjustments during the event in the black market, just check the black market from time to time.
    Veiled Guardian has also be changed
    • The player who does the last shot has the chance to get Unusual Scrawl (Quest Item).
    • The player who does the boarding get one “Unusual Scrawl”

rubenrs likes this.
  9. *KRUCHY*

*KRUCHY* Forum Duke

Hey @Pagan_Spirit ,

have you seen this m8 ?

Pagan_Spirit likes this.
  10. Kosova***

Kosova*** Forum Inhabitant

Worst event i ever seen, MOD's don't forget to delete permanently this event from your event list!First they gave us wrong info for event (said in forum most damage to get quest item "Unusual Scrawl", when i double checked into german forum (because i spent ~1mil ammo for nothing taking always most damage) there was last damage (or boarding)), second they said there will be some changes in black market (restart already done but still same black market).

They must do like old events 1-20;21-28;29-35 pirate lvls shoot this npc get same quest items, not for example all shoot same npc where are new players? (they can never do this quest!)[edited]

Last edited: Apr 13, 2018
  11. †★BoSS★†™[υиı]

†★BoSS★†™[υиı] Forum Inhabitant

as they mentioned :
    • There will be some changes/ adjustments during the event in the black market, just check the black market from time to time.
    • you can see that they said DURING THE EVENT will be some changes not IMEDIATELY !!! Just chill and w8 if they add something good .. till then i pass my time in bonus map is better :p

12. Kosova***

During the event also could be last day,minute,second!

13. -redak-

-redak- Active Author

Last year this event was a ton of fun.. Not being able to purchase burning ice ammo in the black market makes the event this year a ton of unfun!

Oh well... 15... 14... 13...

Lady.Wolf likes this.
  14. Hellspawn69

Hellspawn69 Forum Apprentice

hey big point *edit* quit making this a pay to play game. 50 event keys max to buy with pearls and only 100k burning ice you should have made it a total pay to play event. stop coming out with events and fix all the bugs you have now and get rid of the cheaters and maybe more players would come back to the game. instead you come out with new cannons and scrolls. i guess its not in your nature to do something that simple. *edit*

[edit - inappropriate content]

Last edited by moderator: Apr 14, 2018
  15. jokar_uae

jokar_uae Someday Author

okay you guys really need to stop messing around now. Is there some troll behind the developing of this event? you have just put exactly the same thing back in the market, 100,000 burning ice and 50 keys... remove the restrictions. it is not that hard.

Lil`Wolf and Lady.Wolf like this.
  16. the-one-after

the-one-after Someday Author

not saying remove the restriction but being able to buy about 2 million would be alright because i know some of us would be able to buy close to 100million burning ice but agree we need more than 100k

17. *KRUCHY*

*KRUCHY* Forum Duke

Hey ,

@Seren - yet another question to forward to upper guys - how am i suppose to get 3 000 reputation for Bill when theres only 1 quest with give you 500 rep point ? ( you can do it once in whole event ) What about smaller players in that case ? They cant even give it a try!
    Same with bone essences with we can get only by using event keys , would be great to be able to buy like 1 000 instead of 50.

18. Cryyyy

Cryyyy Forum Greenhorn

i dont see any problem for smaller players, just go payment section and buy as many keys as u need XD

19. Kosova***

Idk how we can do 3000 reputation we need a lot of elite ammo!I hope they will change this.

20. ιɴғιɴιтy#98

ιɴғιɴιтy#98 Forum Apprentice

Yes the quests are terrible and i liked the event much better last year can't really play it this year due to the limited amount of keys and bullets

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.