Civil War Information Error

Discussion in 'Help' started by MiniMeanie, Oct 9, 2018.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MiniMeanie

MiniMeanie Padavan

So it says in the event

Dalton's Armada:
    • Tiantang Zhanshi:
      • Depending on how much damage you've inflicted you are rewarded with Pearls, Experience Points, Solon's Coins and Reputation with Regents Fleet.
    • Bloody Buccaneer:
      • Depending on how much damage you've inflicted you are rewarded with Pearls, Experience Points, Solon's Coins, Reputation with Regents Fleet and a Chance to win the Regal Storm (design).
    • Walter Buckingham:
      • Depending on how much damage you've inflicted you are rewarded with Pearls, Experience Points, Solon's Coins, Reputation with Regents Fleet and a Chance to win the Wolfric's Warrior (design).
      • If you inflict a minimum of 3% damage of the HP amount you are rewarded with the Queen's Legacy.

BUT in the event on the seachart it shows this.... Which is correct???

[​IMG]

2. Swift

Swift Community Team Team Seafight

Ahoy,

The NPCs listed under Dalton's Armada in the event FAQ, are the ships which are on the side of Dalton's Armada.

The Event Ranking you have posted a printscreen of, shows the kills of Dalton's Armada NPCs.

As you have also posted, there is an admiral which is also on each side, however, not included in the ranking you have listed.

Any further questions?

Swift

3. MiniMeanie

MiniMeanie Padavan

So what you are saying is that if I chose to be part of Dalton's armada I should not shoot the ships listed under him? I should shoot the other ships. If so it's my opinion that your FAQ is very misleading.

4. Swift

Ahoy,

There are two factions for this Event. Some NPCs are with the Dalton's Armada, and some NPCs are with the Regent's Fleet. Of course, if you shoot one factions NPCs, you will be on the other factions side.

Therefore, if you are part of the Dalton's Armada, you should be sinking the Regent's Fleet NPCs.

Swift

5. Swift

Ahoy,

As there has been no further response, this thread shall now be closed.

Happy Sailing!

~Closed~

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.