Civil War

Discussion in 'Users’ Corner' started by Seren, Jun 14, 2017.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Seren

Seren Team Leader Team Seafight

Civil War

Ahoy pirates,

Please let us know your feedback about the Civil War!

Please be sure to follow all forum rules and off topic comments as well as complaints will be removed.

Your Seafight Team

2. -redak-

-redak- Active Author

A definite minus: The NPCs of the opposing faction damage so much that if you get stuck in traffic (I got caught in between three Dauntless Corsair, not fun...), you are wiped out, before you can escape...

Tylersgma1999 likes this.
  3. Kosova***

Kosova*** Forum Inhabitant

heyy

2017-06-15 14:47:23
    You sank Bloody Buccaneer's ship.

In first time I get a Bloody Buccaneer's in last shoot and I get 200 points but in second time I don't get the points in rank ... why ?

4. lude1962

lude1962 Forum Commissioner

So 2hrs playing time, event npcs seen = 0
    npc pop up, seafight.label.map:0 (or something along those lines)

This event was supposed to have been tested.

EDIT:
    All Event NPCs can be found between maps level 2-30, also wrong, only admirals seem to be spawning on all maps, base level npc appears to lvl 6 and above
    Monarchs Marauder:

Depending on damage caused => Pearls, EXP, Plato`s Coins and Reputation with Daltons Armada
    not paying out coins or pearls

Last edited: Jun 15, 2017
  5. sponks

sponks Regular

And man these event ships shoot so hard. I think this is abit too much.

6. -Misuka-

-Misuka- Active Author

maby restart ? reward dont works from the big admiral
    and this pop upp all the timme http://prntscr.com/fk5msj
    dont hel f5 or logg out and in

Last edited: Jun 15, 2017
  7. Marlboro™

Marlboro™ Forum Apprentice

Yeah, I also am not getting any pearls out of the event ships, rarely some ammo, but always 1 rep.

8. Marlboro™

Marlboro™ Forum Apprentice

Another bug, besides the Classiopeia popup is that, I've sunk 5 Dauntless Corsair & I get shoot from Monarchs Marauder. Shouldn't it be the other way around?

Screens:
    [​IMG][​IMG]

9. -redak-

-redak- Active Author

We still get the seafight.maps0 error, when admirals are spawning.. Highly annoying and makes impossible to do quests....

10. The*Defiant

The*Defiant Forum Freak

Yes...an Event Ship location notification pops up periodically, but it says "seafight label; Map 0" <--something like this...no help at all in locating the Event ship. Frustrating.

Tylersgma1999 and Lostsail like this.
  11. The*Defiant

The*Defiant Forum Freak

For more information on this event please use the FAQs provided. We have also made a discussion thread for you to leave your thoughts and comments on this event.

Clicking on the discussion thread takes me back to the FAQS. I had to hunt to find this thread.

12. carcalete1

carcalete1 Junior Expert

Hello

I hate to complain (AGAIN) but, how are we supposed to ge souls this event? Only from admiral 6/7 (which shoots me 180k back) and chests 1?

And, ofcourse group map is a joke.

Another event, I will spent collecting chests and making pearls in lion. Thanks BigPoint, you are testing event for 1 day (a joke right?) and yet, bugged as hell. Even more than some events you don't even test.

Tylersgma1999, LeaKed and SØ™ like this.
  13. -redak-

-redak- Active Author

I agree that the group map is very confusing. I had no idea what I was supposed to do.

My team luckily won... so been there, done that, never again.

14. carcalete1

carcalete1 Junior Expert

Your team needs to get 1000 points, you get 100 points per minute, if you control 1 "Wolf" or w/e it is.
    You control it, if you get last shot on it (so stupid, because, imo should be most dmg)

Rewards for win are 10k pearls, REALLY?
    for loss 1k pearls => That's why small ships join, go afk and take 1000 pearls. So stupid, really. If you loose should be 0!

15. Sea-Sea

Sea-Sea Forum Inhabitant

I thougt the spawn rate should go up and that you would get some benefits when the "blessing" is active as off 1200hrs today? I have not seen any benefits and the spawn rate is down to close to zero. I have only found 2 small event NPC since noon time. I think something is wrong and a restart is needed.

16. Corsair_Bill

Corsair_Bill Forum Connoisseur

Looks to me that the ""testers" in the open beta portion, didn't bother actually testing the event out, instead they used the beta as a regular map and horsed around . . not giving proper input back to the dev's so the event would run properly, when I did find an admiral, I had to wait until others came and start hitting it before attempting to go after it . . it's range was outrageous and would shoot me down before I could get a shot in. the range on the npc's are pretty sick as well, but at least I can get to them without getting blubbed so fast, but still . . I have to wait for them to shoot me first so I can locate them sometimes. This is just my own interactions with the event boats, not trying to gripe.

Tylersgma1999 and The*Defiant like this.
  17. Satan_Himself

Satan_Himself Forum Baron

Event is completely unbalanced and needs to be fixed. No rewards at all from most of small ships.

18. kyloe

kyloe Forum Master

112 of the small NPC not one pearl payout!!!!

Tylersgma1999 and The*Defiant like this.
  19. have to shoot either only gold or the blue not both if shot the blue stay on blue because shooting other takes reputation points away and higher reputation points higher return, kinda like old event to change team. Kinda crazy but just can not just shoot any admiral or npc just the ones that not your team.

20. -redak-

-redak- Active Author

Totally agree, I have shot probably 300 of them.. and received pearls from 2 (and these were among the first, probably just to lure me in)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.