Civil War

Discussion in 'Users’ Corner' started by Seren, Jun 14, 2017.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The*Defiant

The*Defiant Forum Freak

Event keys: Could we have *more* Eye of Precisions and Elmo's Fires? I am afraid I might run out before I die. (Seriously, do any of the developers actually play this game)? I think players might like finding a significant number of chests that have (1) amulets - hey!--->maybe even a few of the *really good* Tritons Crowns and Simbas! (2) two Event keys (3) some nice ammo finds like 15k -20k+ in Skull ammo and even (4) okay, okay...I know I have lost my mind...maybe even some significant Burning Ice and Doom ammo in *Any kind of treasure chest* like we once had long ago (50k+ in a chest.....although it was rare). Simply put: throw in a chance for lots of good stuff and watch the keys and key packs get sold! (I assume that is the idea.....to sell the keys)?o_O
    Shipwrecks: Oh yeah....I need more Seer's Visions. I only have 9,000+.

Last edited: Jun 22, 2017
  2. -redak-

-redak- Active Author

I think you hit homerun here.. I doubt any of the developers actually play the game, the way "ordinary" players do.

The*Defiant likes this.
  3. .ModernWarfare.

.ModernWarfare. Forum Apprentice

Lmao really they should put seers vision in payment cus we just cant get enough

Tylersgma1999 and The*Defiant like this.
  4. hi,
    you said you have 9000 seers only i have 64500 and i didnt buy not 1 all from chests n wrecks

Tylersgma1999 likes this.
  5. A-R-K-Y

A-R-K-Y Forum Overlooker

You should be made aware that in the VIP Black Market aka Buccaneers Bounty, there is an exchange rate of 30:10, limited to 100 purchases.

-Arky

The*Defiant likes this.
  6. sponks

sponks Regular

Are you actually complaining about event chests? Really? The event is crazy amounts of profit, and if u want items you go to chests. Out of 2k chests i took 2k legbas and 2k tritons benevolence, and u think the chests are bad? Maybe we have to put doomhammers leveel 4 in there to make u happy. Before this event we got only agwes, now we take legbas and ur still unhappy....

7. The*Defiant

The*Defiant Forum Freak

Think about it for a minute. Of course you get Legbas and Tritons Benevolence amulets now! The only reason it changed is because they introduced another higher cost feature (Tritons Crowns and Simbas). So what you get now is exactly the same as what you got before the third tier of amulets came out. And let's see: 2,000 chests at 250 keys = $15 times 8 = $120.00. That isn't free mate. And if you used pearls it is closer to $200. So yes, we should get some great stuff compared to the chests of times gone by.
    As for the Event, you might want to check your math. I am not seeing huge profits, but then again, I don't spend $80 for 2 million rounds of Skull ammo, shoot it and get pearls, and then declare all of those pearls to be "pure profit" as many players pretend.

Last edited: Jun 23, 2017
    Tylersgma1999 and Loki162 like this.
  8. The*Defiant

The*Defiant Forum Freak

Over the 8 years that I have played, I do not know if I ever bought a Seer's Vision or not. I do know I haven't had to in a very long time. After a point (like for example -where you are at) they become worthless. That is, unless there comes a day where we can move items between other ships that we play. That would be nice!

9. sponks

sponks Regular

So i dont know if you know what this game is or not. This event if you spend 600K pearls on ammo u get 1.5 millions of pearls back if you shoot revenges. So i dont know why anyone would buy keys for money instead of pearls.

And what do you expect from a game like this, to put all the best high end stuff into chests?

And i dont need to check my math, my excell file is right next to me thanks.

10. The*Defiant

The*Defiant Forum Freak

Check your Excel (not excell) formulas mate. As well as your math. If you spent 600,000 pearls for 1 million ammo, that on a MHH is equivalent to 600,000/990,000 = 60.61% or basically $60.00. You could have bought 500,000 rounds for $20.00 in a payment pack times 2 = $40 total!o_O

The chests used to have ship skins as well as (on occasion) some of the *best* ammo in amounts over 50,000 rounds per chest. So yes...I expect it now (more than ever) with the switch by BP from "free to play" (then quit - who starts a boat now?) versus "pay to play" in order to stay competitive and be able to enjoy the game.

I don't know if you know what this game is or not.

Last edited: Jun 24, 2017
  11. sponks

sponks Regular

If you buy ammo in payment basically ur doing it wrong. But i'm not going to discuss this any further if you dont want to se any reasoning. If you dont like this game, dont play it.

12. Simbi and other items are still rare while the old items never had that problem. You don't need to buy or spend for the new items, it doesn't really impact your game play. Nor is it on topic to debate the merits of price cost in this game, companies exist to make money. Though it's natural to question their decision making at times.
    (Like the level 5 vc cost, 5k crowns for 8 damage and only 2 cannons??)

13. The*Defiant

The*Defiant Forum Freak

The math speaks for itself. You are wasting pearls. You are the one who pulled this off-topic with your criticism based on your poor math skills. If you are unhappy, you stop playing mate. I just stated my opinion. :D

14. sponks

sponks Regular

Poor math skills? I dont know but me and many more of my alliance are making millions upon millions of pearls with this event. So i think u might want to check if you are playing the event in the right way my friend.

15. The*Defiant

The*Defiant Forum Freak

For a new player, they have to spend money to get the items that make them able to compete (i.e., Doomhammers). At the present time, no amount of time spent "farming" will get them one.

Loki1621 likes this.
  16. The*Defiant

The*Defiant Forum Freak

Whatever you say mate. I guess that's why I am only a "Forum Duke" and you are a "Regular". (Players like you keep BP in business).

17. sponks

sponks Regular

You are making an argument about how many posts i make on the forum? Maybe i dont complain as much as u

18. The*Defiant

The*Defiant Forum Freak

No. You don't know as much as I do. And it shows.;)

timmyc likes this.
  19. -redak-

-redak- Active Author

May I suggest you fight it out on the water :)

20. .ModernWarfare.

.ModernWarfare. Forum Apprentice

Event is great made a few mill pearls and i still have 60's...

Only few things i dont like - arena its boring and sucks if you get teamed with people who dont shoot or have 5 small ships just sittin by npc tryin to steal last shot..also that its the only decent way to get the other faction's coins

and chest wich are mostly ok but really put Seer vision's as a reward? must be the only item that every player big or small has in ridiculous amounts...

Would be great if it changed and with faction buff active we could get other faction's coins assured like 1x or 2x in every chest

Other than that love this event :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.