Civil War

Discussion in 'Users’ Corner' started by Seren, Jun 14, 2017.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. -redak-

-redak- Active Author

This event has been great fun. It was very hard to figure out in the beginning and started very slowly, but once you figured it out and leveled up a bit, everything started being fun, and you can make some decent pearls out of NPCs.

Here are few suggestions for improvement before next years Civil War event:

* We need more coins in the event chests
    * Arena is a stinker and needs changing (.ModernWarfare. sums it up perfectly.. It's a complete disaster with all the small ships just entering for the key and 1k pearls and doing nothing to help out)
    * More transparency regarding reputation level up
    * Why there is no quest with the biggest admiral (e.g., shoot 5 million HP)?
    * Fix the announcement of admirals (and why is the biggest no advertised globally)?
    * Perhaps lower the damage delivered by NPC
    * Set a more humane target for the Voodoo cannons
    * Change the color of Regent's Fleet.. They are impossible to spot on blue water

-redak-

P.s.: And a rant at last.. Why is nothing being done about the goddamn bot infection???

It takes the programmers two days to change the scripts, at then bots crawl into each and every map, pouncing shipwrecks, shooting the small event NPCs.

It's not only that they cheat, but it frankly makes it impossible for the rest of us to top the ranking lists, unless you can play---literally---24/7 (because they can).

Stupid!!

Last edited: Jun 26, 2017
  2. Destruction

Destruction Old Hand

I don't know what you're on about with all the money here, he's buying the ammo with pearls, which can be obtained for FREE. It doesn't matter how much those pearls are worth because he has not bought them, he has farmed them. He is exactly right, if you have over 2,5k reputation on this event (the highest threshold before rewards stop increasing) then 1m skull ammunition (600k pearls) will net you around 1.5m pearls back. The profit here (and note, I have said PROFIT, as in the additional pearls he has received for FREE from this event) is brilliant and can be used to collect Legbas, Triton's Benevolence and other brilliant items.

I am not sure why you are so fixated on the cost of pearls which are actually farmed for free, but I can tell you now I have over 80m pearls worth of items on my boat (everything ranging from skills/castle costs to ammo and scrolls) and I am very sure I have not spent £6'480 getting there.

3. kyloe

kyloe Forum Master

It is ridiculous to complain about this event, there is nothin but pure profit to be made on this event without making any $$ purchases, in fact spending $$$ on this event is foolish seeing as it is so easy to profit.

The chests are great with the Legbas and Tritons Benevolence, to complain that they dont put the best amulets in crazy,
    What would you like for free? Everything? They put the rewards up because they introduced better amulets, Id say that was exactly what they should have done.

4. The*Defiant

The*Defiant Forum Freak

I already said (read above) that they moved the amulets up a tier. And as far as complaining, look in the mirror at your many posts doing just that. One example (from *this thread alone*):

112 of the small NPC not one pearl payout!!!!

kyloe, Jun 16, 2017

Hypocrite. Yet you say above: It is ridiculous to complain about this event.....

P.S. And yes, I gave you a "Like" on your griping comment, but only because I love hearing you complain!

Last edited: Jun 26, 2017
    Tylersgma1999 likes this.
  5. The*Defiant

The*Defiant Forum Freak

Am I the only one that had some constructive Event complaints? Apparently not. Many others in this thread (read above) did too. And they encompass a vast majority of aspects of this Event (including how hard the NPCs hit).

6. kyloe

kyloe Forum Master

Yes you are correct the shipwrecks are terrible lol, maybe they should put doonhammers in there for you?

Maybe the smaller players who dont have those items appreciate everything they are getting for free unlike you?

7. kyloe

kyloe Forum Master

Thank you for the like because they actually did improve the pearl payout since that post was made.

8. kyloe

kyloe Forum Master

2017-06-26 07:58:46
    Monster killed. Reward: 53 gold
    53 Gold
    2017-06-26 07:58:46
    You received 46 x Hailstorm.--1748 pearls to buy

2017-06-26 07:56:57
    53 Gold
    2017-06-26 07:56:35
    You received 7 x Triton's Benevolence.

2017-06-26 07:52:57
    You received 6 x Crystals.
    2017-06-26 07:52:57
    Monster killed. Reward: 53 gold--1758 pearls to buy

2017-06-26 00:06:14
    53 Gold
    2017-06-26 00:06:02
    You received 2076 x Skull ammunition.

2017-06-26 00:04:00
    You received 4992 x Skull ammunition.
    2017-06-26 00:04:00
    Monster killed. Reward: 53 gold-- roughly 3000 pearls to buy

What else would you like for free?

9. frankthetank1974

frankthetank1974 Board Analyst

the rather large multiple boxes for going in the arena could be remove to something smaller as the take up half the screen at random ,annoying while fighting or what ever people are trying to do.

10. ✬˜”BJØRN¹”˜✬

✬˜”BJØRN¹”˜✬ Forum Greenhorn

- Yea the small npc's simply almost never give u pearls
    - It says that if u get more reputation u get more pearls, ep and so on, but when u reach about 5k reputation or something like that, u get same amount like a guy who have 50k reputation.
    why make a limit of reputation points with out eny information about it?

-BJØRN

11. A-R-K-Y

A-R-K-Y Forum Overlooker

The Reputation increases as follows I believe:
    0-99 = 1x reward
    100-2499 = 1.5x reward
    2500+ = 2x reward

-Arky

12. Kosova***

Kosova*** Forum Inhabitant

That's right arky , but reward will be more for more reputation ,so 2500 reputation u can make for a day , I have more than 30k+.
    And 30k+=2.5k isn't right

KS

13. A-R-K-Y

A-R-K-Y Forum Overlooker

With 0-99 Reputation for instance, you earn 10,000 Pearls from the Monarchs Marauder / Dauntless Corsair.
    100-2499 you earn 15,000 Pearls (1.5x the normal reward)
    2500+ you earn 20,000 Pearls (2x the normal reward)

There has to be a limit at some point, they can not keep multiplying the reward over and over, else those with 100k+ reputation will probably be earning 5x the reward or something. That would be way to profitable.

In my opinion, this reputation to reward increase has been done to encourage players to play the event and complete the quests. To get 2,500 Reputation you need to play the event a bit and then you start earning more profit. Previously, in a lot of events, people shoot one or two ships and if they think its not very good, even if the event is good, they give up. A lot of players played the event and never did the quests, by encouraging players to play the event and complete the quests to gain better rewards, this solves that.

-Arky

14. Kosova***

Kosova*** Forum Inhabitant

Only if u play 24/15 in event u maybe u can make 100K reputation, but and now the rewards isn't bad.
    Sf say more reputation u get more reward and I don't get more only in start with 2.5 k.
    I think they will to do in first day to event make and for 10k reputation x3 or more little . only to make more profit , now I'm = with a player who have 2.6 k or more ...

KS

15. Tylersgma1999

Tylersgma1999 Active Author

I sure hope you are wrong! We are supposed to earn some pearls from the Monarchs Marauder/Dauntless Corsair's? I have "not" earned a single pearl from these ships! I have shot a lot of them my reputation is 2764 I believe. So if we are supposed to earn anything from them I am real unhappy with this event and BP! I have only earned pearls from the Regents Revenge and I have never seen one of the larger Admirals.

So yes complain all you want everyone, that is what this section is for, happy or unhappy people to come and state their likes and dislikes about the current event.

Also the lag is terrible, the Arena is terrible when you enter and your team just sits there and never move or go to the side and sit, if they don't shoot they should be moved back to the regular map and out of luck for doing that.

So all in all this event is the worst yet, even the ship wrecks.

16. A-R-K-Y

A-R-K-Y Forum Overlooker

The small ships have a chance to reward the player with pearls, it is a very rare reward, and I myself have got it 6 times that I have seen from shooting about 500 of them.

The arena itself is good in my opinion, really fun when you play against a team that tries. However that is the problem, that players do not play the arena and just sit afk for the reward, thats what needs to be fixed.

To be quite honest I don't know how you could say this is a bad event... the admirals payout really well, I guild mate of mine made 12 mill pearl profit just over the weekend alone (buying ammo with pearls, not cash). If you have a guild and spread out you can find them easily and share map/coords. The event chests are better than they have ever been, really really good items in them. I even personally think the shipwrecks have some good items in them.

-Arky

17. Satan_Himself

Satan_Himself Forum Baron

Not really. I like when opponent team goes afk so we win fast, but I also like to actually play it as intended. I had a nice time defeating th strongest ships in the server and being defeated by a bunch of noobs that knows how to play.

A-R-K-Y likes this.
  18. frankthetank1974

frankthetank1974 Board Analyst

why are we still getting events were people can still log baby ships in enemy groups and just sit there with them and get rewarded x2 for cheating ? :oops::eek::confused:the arena needs work and lots of it ...

Destruction likes this.
  19. Destruction

Destruction Old Hand

You'd think after all these years they would have clocked on... Just set a level cap for it??

20. theSmilingDevil

theSmilingDevil Someday Author

i suggest everyone not to wait too long to trade in their event coins... never knows when SF decides to trade them early( happened before)
    better safe then sorry.

L0ck`n`Load likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.