CLEAR MAPS

Discussion in 'Users’ Corner' started by *LiLVIC615*, Nov 29, 2017.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. *LiLVIC615*

*LiLVIC615* Forum Apprentice

I really don't understand...every map I go in is running bots, be it glitters or chests, I've seen the bots, follow and smash them. why can't you so something??????

CapitanoBucca and Walleye like this.
  2. USSChallenger1

USSChallenger1 Old Hand

Every once in awhile BP will run bot detection programs and at the conclusion those to have been found using exploits, hacks bots will be placed in suspension until a time they are returned to the player or completely eliminated from the game. In order for the honest players to play and to be rid of the players that seem to use outside help, you must provide a report to BP everything ID player number if possible, dates and times, screenshots or video and then you must send it directly to support, do be sure to wait for your ticket number as reference to any future inquiries.

*LiLVIC615* and Lady.Wolf like this.
  3. HMS-Valiant

HMS-Valiant Forum Apprentice

yes and whatever you do please do not hold your breath waiting for any punitive action. Did everything above almost a year ago after reporting countless obvious bots. Nothing ever happened.

4. SØ™

SØ™ Forum Apprentice

too late, 99% of all players are using "BOT" . Bigpoint do nothing, This game is shit and broken. Only autopirates.

5. ᏕȊƝ⚡️ƁᎪᎠ

ᏕȊƝ⚡️ƁᎪᎠ Junior Expert

+1 agree.. its really bad..
    should be done like in the US.. 3 strikes life time
    1. one week penalty.
    2. 4 weeks penalty
    3. 3 months
    4 time- life time and erase of account.
    sf/bp should run bot scans every week

*LiLVIC615*, Lady.Wolf and Bootstrap like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.