Client server

Discussion in 'Help' started by DeathWasHere, Nov 16, 2017.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DeathWasHere

DeathWasHere Active Author

Ayee pirates!!!
    I downloaded this "Client" thing that came up lately, and when I choose to play client, the seafight thing I've downloaded in my pc will start and then stop immediately, leaving my poor windows searching for errors... Anyone else experiencing this, or has any idea how to solve it?

2. A-R-K-Y

A-R-K-Y Forum Overlooker

This is the current FAQ of the Client, I suggest you give this a read, see if you get any error messages which match what is in that thread and then attempt the solutions provided. If the error is not in there, any additional information you could give (Operating System, 32 or 62 Bit, any error messages, etc) would be good to pass onto the BP Team so they can try to investigate the issue and get this problem resolved.

https://board-en.seafight.com/threads/seafight-client.170660/

-Arky

3. Has this answered your query?

4. DeathWasHere

DeathWasHere Active Author

Nah unfortunately, tried all the solution they gave in there, none worked, wrote to support.
    Thanks tho' ARKY :)

5. frankthetank1974

frankthetank1974 Board Analyst

the joys of ill made app`s :rolleyes:

6. Grand-mariner™

Grand-mariner™ Forum Veteran

Prevention is better than cure!

Don't be a Guinea Pig for this company m8, when they have loused up your PC you will get no response from your complaint to them, just denial or the usual silence.

How to solve it :-

To remove all traces of their vermin infestation find your Control Panel then remove the said software by using, 'uninstall'. Then do a full cache clearance and disk cleanup, followed by a good anti-malware / anti-virus sweep and finally a restart.

Last edited: Nov 18, 2017
  7. ~Closed~

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.