closed portal

Discussion in 'Help' started by thisishightower, Nov 6, 2018.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. thisishightower

thisishightower Forum Greenhorn

o_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_OBefore i use the portal www.bigpoint.com

to log in my users here at seafight and all others BIGPOINTS GAMES that i have.
    i have sent not only 1 but 2 or 3 support mails and not hear anything now i post here to see what gonna happens !!!

Because sum somaro is that now BIGPOINT have CLOSED the PORTAL that i normal use to login to my accounts.
    and they still not have sent any message back to me now almost 2 months ago i sent my first message about that the box with login and password is gone at the PORTAL. But even that BIGPOINT still have not reply anything yet.

So today i send new mail to support about why they not reply me og why all my accounts are gone and the portal is gone too.

is this RIGHT THAT BIGPOINT JUST CAN STEAL OUR ACCOUNTS NOT ONLY TO SEAFIGHT BUT TO ALL THERE GAMES JUST BECAUSE THEY CLOSE A PORTAL ?

I need all your players help about hav anyone of you girls/guys have any issue about loss account or you can still use the BIGPOINT PORTAL ?

please let me know about anything you all know.

i will write back here as soon i hear from support if they gonna reply my support mails!
    o_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_O

2. Swift

Swift Community Team Team Seafight

Ahoy,

Your account has not been lost, closed or stolen. The Bigpoint portal has indeed been closed, but you will still be able to access your account after you have taken the necessary steps.

As announced in the
    Deactivation of the Bigpoint Portal Official Announcement:
    If you have problems accessing your gaming account, visit the game's home page, use the password forgotten option, enter a new password and try to enter again through the home page (https://www.seafight.com/) with the username you used in the portal account and of course with the new password.
    No support mail gets lost and they all get answered, if you have not received a reply after 48 hours, please check the following:
    • The email address you are entering is correct
    • Check your spam folder
    • Ask your email provider if they are blocking our email address.
    I would also like to take this opportunity to remind you that using excessive capital letters is against the board rules, and should you continue to do so you may find your forum privileges temporarily removed.

As you have contacted Support about this issue, we are unable to assist any longer and you must work with them. As such, this thread shall now be closed.

~Closed~

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.