commonwealth npcs

Discussion in 'Help' started by platine2, Jan 4, 2019.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. platine2

platine2 Someday Author

hi i have question about how to do more damege to commonwealth npcs as they have damege prev and dodge chance and make it real hard to sink them or when they shoot back

2. TEX~BULL

TEX~BULL User

Get as much Hit Probability and Cannon Damage as you can. Raising your own Damage Prevention and Dodge wouldn't hurt either.

Tex

platine2 likes this.
  3. board a worrior get the sail sword add more cannons so you do more damage or board a renown get guardian add more ribs take less damage or better yet read Sea Fight Bible and learn.

Last edited: Jan 5, 2019
    platine2 and TEX~BULL like this.
  4. platine2

platine2 Someday Author

thanks but can you please secify as i have more than 100% accuracy and my defense os very low

thanks bud would defenetly read them hehehe

5. TEX~BULL

TEX~BULL User

raise your defense with the castle Adamantium Hull and dodge with castle Voodoo Mirage also add to your Defense Skills Sheet.

Tex

6. HMS-dozza

HMS-dozza Regular

Comonweath NPCs have dodge chance which reduces your accuracy by taking a certain % off your hit prob so having 100% isn't enough as it will be reduced. To combat this you can add ship/pet gems, use black powder and/or hailstorm, invest into the T2 damage skill to boost accuracy or equip the castle for accuracy. You can also aquire a sellsword as others have suggested, they increase your accuracy dramatically against commonwealth NPCs and have the bonus of extra weapon slots.

TEX~BULL likes this.
  7. platine2

platine2 Someday Author

thank you so much will look forward to it

8. Swift

Swift Community Team Team Seafight

Ahoy,

As it appears this thread has now ran its course, it shall now be closed.

Happy Sailing!

~Closed~

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.