Community Poll 4 - Choose your favorite "Lava" maps

Discussion in 'Users’ Corner' started by Seren, Jan 15, 2018.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
?

Which "Lava" Maps would you like to see kept upon the sea chart.

Poll closed Jan 17, 2018.
  1. 15.1

60 vote(s)
    49.6%
  2. 15.2

48 vote(s)
    39.7%
  3. 16.1

51 vote(s)
    42.1%
  4. 16.2

61 vote(s)
    50.4%
  5. 17.1

66 vote(s)
    54.5%
  6. 18.1

27 vote(s)
    22.3%
  7. 19.1

42 vote(s)
    34.7%
  8. 20.1

67 vote(s)
    55.4%
Multiple votes are allowed.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Seren

Seren Team Leader Team Seafight

Community Poll 4 - Choose your favorite "Lava" maps

This poll is about the maps and concerns only the designs of the different maps. All other specifications (such as newbie protection, tutorial etc.) will be defined once we know which map designs will stay in the game and which ones we can skip. So it’s only the map design that you will vote for.

Please remember that you can only vote for five of the maps from the "Lava" maps.

2. Lewo17*

Lewo17* Forum Apprentice

dnt delete my maps :<

3. battle

battle Someday Author

fear not I'm sure they will save you a 1 map

frankthetank1974 likes this.
  4. kyloe

kyloe Forum Master

so really it is not the actual map that we are deciding but the "design" lol, does it matter if we dont want the maps reduced in #?

I really dont care where u put the fake lil islands or the guild island, doesnt matter, just dont take away maps!!!!

You dont take any measures to reduce the amount of botter or exploiters, yet you make the game smaller, ie; reducing amount of servers, now maps, why not just cram us all in 1 map? Might be interesting? already cant go into a map without running into 1 shinybot, cant wait to see how profitable shinyhunting is when u take away maps lol.

Goodluck BP, another brilliant decision, obviously long thought about, with only the players best interests in mind.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.