Community Poll - Change of Buff Runtime

Discussion in 'Users’ Corner' started by AnneDieuleVeut, Aug 2, 2018.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
?

Should the buff runtime be changed?

Poll closed Aug 5, 2018.
  1. Option 1

1 vote(s)
    3.3%
  2. Option 2

27 vote(s)
    90.0%
  3. Don't change it at all

2 vote(s)
    6.7%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. AnneDieuleVeut

AnneDieuleVeut Community Team Team Seafight

Ahoy Pirates,

We are thinking about a change of the buff runtime. There two options which we could implement and both would mean that a buff is just used, when you are logged in.

• Option 1:
      • Just when you log in, one day is removed from the runtime. It doesn´t matter how long your session is, 3 minutes or 8 hours and how often you log in during a day, one day of the buff is removed.
        • Example 1: You have 7 days of King´s legacy, you log in in the morning for some minutes and one day King´s legacy is removed, then you log in again in the noon, there are still 6 days Kings legacy left.
    • Option 2:
      • Another possibility would be that your buff is active and the buff runtime is “gaming time”. As soon as you log off, it stops and restarts with the next login.
        • Example 2: You have 7 hours of King’s legacy, you log in and play for 2 hours. The buff runtime stops and when you log in again, there are 5 hours left.
    In both of these cases, the runtime of the buffs will be adjusted (reduced) depending on which option will be chosen in the end. Basically, this means that the use of the buffs is more adapted to your gaming mode.

Thank you for voting :)

Your Seafight team

Rabbid likes this.
  2. Bawdyn

Bawdyn Forum Ambassador

I picked option 2 and here is my reason. There are days where I don't have time to play at all, but I still login to the sea to collect the daily bonus. Option 1 would see my buffs reduced a day, like they are now, but since you plan to reduce they buff payout, I would run out even sooner. Option 2 would would let me use the entire buff and even though its smaller, it would likely last more calendar days than they currently do. If the length of the buffs is reduced too much for either option, then its better to just leave them alone.

3. *CheekyChuffa*

*CheekyChuffa* Forum Apprentice

I think it should be option 2 as they should only run while you logged on

4. Mac

Mac Forum Mogul

Option 2 for me

Mac

5. Satan_Himself

Satan_Himself Forum Baron

Option 2 is something we have been asking for a long time

6. bodean

bodean Forum Pro

2 is good

7. TwistedlyCute

TwistedlyCute Forum Apprentice

option 2 please!

8. Rabbid

Rabbid Forum Connoisseur

Option 2 for sure.

Great idea. ;)

9. piranhahunter

piranhahunter Forum Connoisseur

i will go for option 2 but dont reduce the runtime for the buffs,make the buffs in a way that players can stack the ammount of buffs for limited time,for example like 1month max
    if u stack buffs for like a month and u still receive buffs from like maybe monthly login bonus,instead of adding it to your 1month stack u get compensated with maybe pearls,crowns or maybe crystalls

Vash likes this.
  10. babenewport

babenewport Junior Expert

11. The*Defiant

The*Defiant Forum Freak

Option 2 - no doubt about it!

12. darksailrevenge

darksailrevenge Someday Author

option 2 would be so nice option 2 plz

13. _RATTY_.

_RATTY_. Exceptional Talent

option 2 for me .. but i cant cast ,y vote and i never voted in this thread! if u can ad my vote to the poll pls! ty

14. Unisolar

Unisolar Forum Greenhorn

Option 2 would be nice

15. Ŵơdėnśŵĩll

Ŵơdėnśŵĩll Forum Apprentice

16. Ole_Glory_II

Ole_Glory_II Forum Apprentice

2 is the only way

17. timarpaul1

timarpaul1 Forum Pro

18. ***štěpánek***

***štěpánek*** Forum Greenhorn