Community Poll - Should Admiral spawns be announced or not?

Discussion in 'Users’ Corner' started by мαšтeяš†ρυρρчš, Apr 21, 2018.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
?

Community Poll - Should Admiral spawns be announced or not?

Poll closed Apr 29, 2018.
  1. Yes

78 vote(s)
    52.0%
  2. No

49 vote(s)
    32.7%
  3. yes, but with 1 map radious area

23 vote(s)
    15.3%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ahoy pirates,

Lately, we had a discussion about the announcements of Admiral spawns on the map. Some said, it’s good to know where they spawn, others said that it’s a bit annoying to see other players coming over to attack the Admiral when you did all the effort so that it spawns. According to these different opinions, we would like to start a general survey among our players to get to know how the majority of players think about this.

Your Seafight Team

2. *KRUCHY*

*KRUCHY* Forum Duke

Hey @мαšтeяš†ρυρρчš ,

this would be nice but like 3rd option say with radius of 1 map so i wont see Emperors Hand for example spawn in 31/1 map :p

3. Swift post this a few days ago

The spawn announcements now work on an actual radius. That means that you can see the Spawn from 1 map away in any direction. I shall post a few examples with images below.

Example 1:

In this example, the HRMA Revenge spawns in the map 23/2 (green square in the image). You are able to see the spawn from 1 map in any direction, including diagonals, so you can see the spawn in the maps 22/2, 23/1, 23/2, 24/1, 25/1 and SH-21/1 (red square in the image).

[​IMG]

Example 2:

In this example, the HRMA Revenge spawns in the map 22/1 (green square in the image). You are able to see the spawn from 1 map in any direction, including diagonals, so you can see the spawn in the maps 15, 16, 20, 21/1, 22/1, 22/2, 31/1, 32/1 and SH-21/1 (red square in the image).

[​IMG]

4. Kamikaze

Kamikaze Forum Apprentice

I don't like the announcement. I mainly run solo, and one day i shot around 300 auricomous's, going back from 29-30 and no one was in either map. Once the Tyrannous popped there was at least 8-10 ships that came and stole it away from me. So yeah I think it sucks when certain people spend all their ammo getting it to pop and get no reward from the admiral.

5. dirks777

dirks777 Active Author

easy vote ... let the ship/ships who make it spawn,at least get the most shots on it

6. A-R-K-Y

A-R-K-Y Forum Overlooker

It seems to me that there are issues with both showing the map and not showing any announcement.

When the map is shown, players can come and shoot the ship you have been shooting for hours to spawn and you might not even be able to get what you need.
    When the announcement isn't shown, players dont know its been spawned so shoot for hours and hours and hours, just wasting their ammo.

Why not have a middle ground? Just show an announcement in all possible spawn maps that it has spawned but don't show the map of the spawn, e.g.:
    HRMA Revenge has been sighted!

That way those who are waiting for the admiral know it has spawned and can then choose if they wish to shoot the # of ships required to spawn the admiral, or stop. They can also go searching the maps to see if they can find it before its sunk, but its not as easy as giving them the exact map.

Possibly, also include "milestone notifications". E.g Tyrannous needs 500 Auricomous shot, so every 100 post an announcement showing how many more are required, e.g:
    VCMA Tyrannous is approaching in 200 ships.

-Arky

7. IronWing

IronWing Forum Apprentice

I like this from ARKY
    Possibly, also include "milestone notifications". E.g Tyrannous needs 500 Auricomous shot, so every 100 post an announcement showing how many more are required, e.g:
    VCMA Tyrannous is approaching in 200 ships.

8. IronWing

IronWing Forum Apprentice

Better naps then enemies.

9. pink565

pink565 Forum Greenhorn

you spend all the ammo on hitting it. then a group comes in and steals it. The sink you while your engaged with the Admiral

10. ☆.CR7.☆

☆.CR7.☆ Forum Apprentice

Thats what it means to be a pirate. Get used to getting challenge.

titanik817 likes this.
  11. -TALENTO.GR.-

-TALENTO.GR.- Someday Author

exactly

12. Grand-mariner™

Grand-mariner™ Forum Veteran

Totally different idea!

What about a counter that only becomes visible to the individual players after they have shot at least 50 x of whichever ships are needed to spawn the Admiral?

This counter would only identify the map where the Admiral has spawned to players who have helped to create it. This would be fairer, as it would mean that unless a player has shot 50 x ships that they will never see any announcement that, or / where an Admiral has spawned. This way a player can decide to shoot just over 50 and wait for others to share it with, or shoot the whole lot and gamble on taking it on alone should they be either brave, stupid or greedy.

*Vote not cast as my idea is not covered in the options.

Last edited: Apr 22, 2018
    Lady.Wolf likes this.
  13. frankthetank1974

frankthetank1974 Board Analyst

Admiral spawns should not be announced ! people could spend hours and a lot of ammo shooting out a admiral for tests ,quests ,let the guys/girls who use the ammo reap the rewards not the free loading parasite masses that elope on the map like a swarm of Mosquitoes. :p

14. battle

battle Someday Author

15. Tougga24

Tougga24 Forum Greenhorn

Obliviously the best solution is an Admiral Announcement Subscription!

Have you always wanted to see the admiral announcements, no matter where you are? Are the useless Admiral announcements disrupting? Now all this and even more is possible with the Admiral Announcement Subscription!

Features of Admiral Announcement Subscription
    · Select which admiral announcements you like to see (hide the useless admiral announcements)
    · You'll see all selected announcements, no matter where you are sailing
    · You have access to information when and where the last admiral has spawned

Without subscription players are able to see admiral announcements only from their current map and they are unable to see additional information.

New tool could look like this:

AdmiralsMapTime Show AnnouncementMilestone announcements
    VCMA Tyrannous29/112.03 Yes Yes
    Emperor's Hand32/214.30 Yes Yes
    Unchained Marauder31/111.45 Yes No
    HRMA Valencia23/113.00 No -
    Bloody Battler9/115.16 No No
    Event admirals
    Veiled Guardian 10/1 16.33 Yes -
    Additional features for subscription that are following Pay to Win –methodology
    · All NPCs that you are shooting (with subscription) gives 1,5 points for admiral (For example, you shoot 10 VCM Auricomous, it is counted as 15 NPCs for admiral VCMA Tyrannous.)
    · Admiral Announcement Subscription gives a 10% damage boost against all admirals (You have slightly higher chance to finish admiral damage quests with one admiral)
    · Double Commonwealth reputation from last shot and most damage
    · Slightly higher chance to get better rewards from admirals as Revenge (2lvl guys), Triumph (3lvl guys), Harrow (gem bag)…

Event admirals and milestone announcements (VCMA Tyrannous approaching in 400 ships) can also be part of this subscription.

All this only 15€/month!

Last edited: Apr 22, 2018
    ĮMÞïŞĦ likes this.
  16. christich

christich Junior Expert

Let admirals as they are,give me 5 euros and everyone will be happy.

17. Deathless-007

Deathless-007 Active Author

I want to prefer level up test for each player in their personal map like event solo mini map better to count player strong or not!

18. kyloe

kyloe Forum Master

Are u snapped??? More pay to play suggestions?

19. androidgeek

androidgeek Forum Greenhorn

I agree that they should be announced. Instead of announcing it based on your location though (map radius), it should be announced to the people that contributed to spawning it. Some people like the concept of putting in effort to spawn it and the people that didn't do anything have the ability to know where it's at and come shoot it. So instead I think that anyone that has assisted in spawning it can get a notification.

20. ~AVIT~

~AVIT~ Someday Author

no addy till 21 maps now so who gives a

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.