Community Teamspeak Server for Seafight

Discussion in 'Users’ Corner' started by Forum, May 23, 2018.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Forum

Forum Forum Apprentice

Good day,

I am currently in the process of creating a Community Teamspeak server for Seafight.
    However, I also need your help.

So far the Teamspeak Serven has:
    Channels + Sup Channels from all Mega Servers 1-11
    Country flags (so you know from which country you come from which one can also speak in this language.
    Rights High Admin, Supporter Registred and Unregistred
    I have in mind the following which should be added:
    Open Beta Channel + Sup-Channel
    music rooms
    Music Bot and an AFK Bot

Why a Community TS is there an RGX server?

Yes! However, this TeamSpeak server is there to have fun and to talk to other servers or even the same server. many know it yes, you can not on each TS because either the slot is too small or it is someone on the TS with which one does not understand.
    That's why I thought, I create a TeamSpeak server (thus also have influence over the slots) with which it goes as a community AND not just as an enemy friend or other
    Hopefully there will be a Bigpoint employee on the TeamSpeak server who will be able to chat with you and ask you what Seafight plans to do in the future.

When is the IP?

The IP is between 26 May and 01 June with which you can pick up the rights and can chill on the TeamSpeak.

is a supporter wanted?

Yes! however, I open the application phase only at the opening.

and now to you! I need your help, and I do not know what else I should add and need your suggestions!

How is the IP?

The IP is: 109.230.232.11:6765

I would be glad for your feedback :).

Last edited: Jun 1, 2018
  2. Oddy

Oddy Forum Apprentice

Can't say anything but: >Go for it!<
    I ain't much of speaker of myself (and having crabby headset doesn't help at all) but having a Teamspeak server is a good idea.
    How many people do you have speaking in day time from those mega servers?

3. Forum

Forum Forum Apprentice

Hi,

I want the Language Spanish, Polish, English, Italy Russia and Turkish

4. =308Marksman=

=308Marksman= Regular

Correct me if I am wrong.

I thought it was against Forum Rules to discuss or post about 3rd party programs.
    If I am wrong when did this change ?

The only ones I see actually benefiting from this would be the nefarious players
    to further promote cheats,hacks and/or to illicitly gain access to other players accounts.

I believe BP/SF opened a Discord account that is player accessible for discussions.

Lil`Wolf and Lady.Wolf like this.
  5. Forum

Forum Forum Apprentice

You are wrong ;)
    Yes, it is forbidden to write about bots bugs or anything else, but not a TS server. in the German forum there are 2 posts unfortunately not used anymore the old RGX TS server and the new one.
    I'm so nice, I've created a TS server to bring us closer as a community not only in the English server Polish Russian Germans or elsewhere, Seafight is a community game and I try to rebuild, because Seafight used to be a community and unfortunately today no more.
    But I will also pay attention that no bots, bugs or cheats are spread.
    if I'm wrong I guess a moderator should get in touch with me :)
    i have create a Screenshots From Beta TS for the Look :).

https://prnt.sc/jltg2x

Last edited: May 23, 2018
  6. =308Marksman=

=308Marksman= Regular

Interesting...

When I tried warning The Forum readers of a nefarious player illicitly gaining access to accounts and stealing them thru TS
    my posts were deleted and warning(s) from other players issued to me on how I was in violation to the T & C's
    regarding the use of 3rd party software and websites. Just sayin what happened to me.

Even more interesting....

Look back a couple pages.

Lots of complaints and posts about bots...
    And there dont seem to be many post deletions... a few edits cuz of improper verbage here and there
    but people to talk about and complain about bots.

2 sets of rules ??

Naw... SF wouldnt do that to us.

Lil`Wolf and Lady.Wolf like this.
  7. Lady.Wolf

Lady.Wolf Active Author

Totally agree!

Lil`Wolf likes this.
  8. Forum

Forum Forum Apprentice

The Community TS does not and will not support the botters, that is, IT will not be able to download any bot Highly Likely. The only rights that can upload or download are the high admins and it will NOT happen that will be a bot program on the TeamSpeak server. If this happens, the user is excluded from the TS Permanent via IP Bann.

9. =308Marksman=

=308Marksman= Regular

Understand I am not using a argumentative tone. Just giving food for thought.

IP banns are as effective as handling nuclear waste with an oven mitt.

You need to think bigger. I would offer a few more suggestions but it is still the internet and
    why give the bad guys more tools to get around any security you might think will work.

Your Google-Fu (internet kung-fu, not a swear word.)must be stronger,Grasshopper.

I do understand what your trying to accomplish..and as applaudable as your efforts may be,
    they might not be worth the effort and money.

The game will continue on, or it wont and I feel its gonna take more than the efforts of
    one single player to correct any damage done.

Alot more.

Untill then I think we are just gonna have to wait and see if the correct choices were made from the powers
    that be to see if the game goes on or it dont.

Lil`Wolf likes this.
  10. Forum

Forum Forum Apprentice

Hello,

we have the Problem on the Start the Teamspeak Server, we have a new IP.

109.230.232.11:6765 Thank you :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.