Connection Issues.

Discussion in 'Help' started by America, Nov 17, 2017.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. America

America Active Author

The last few events has created some sort of connection issue with every browser and the client version.

Getting connected and staying connected is impossible today. This is not the first time. This is not just effecting my computer, but any computer I log on into my account.

I have checked the local area for internet outages and there is none. I have ran speed test and connection checks with my equipment and the problem is not in ly lines. I run up to date software and antivirus and have recieved no reports of problems.

Over a period of time, the loss of crowns and pearls invested into buffs is adding up. I have watched my rankings decline. It is really aggrivating to be engaged in combat and screen locks. You get back online and you are sunk.

Maybe this is just server related. The codes for reimbursement do not interest me. As always the payment section works flawlessly. Maybe the payment guys should run the game section. No response in needed, just let us know when it is fixed. Thank You.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.