Content Expansion!

Discussion in 'Users’ Corner' started by Seren, Apr 24, 2019.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Seren

Seren Team Leader Team Seafight

Content Expansion!

Ahoy Pirates,

Please use this thread to leave your thoughts and comments on the new
    Content Expansion.

Remember to stay within forum rules or you may find your forum privileges removed.

Your Seafight Team

2. piranhahunter

piranhahunter Forum Connoisseur

i am sorry to be blunt but the rewards of the higher level quests are useless??what do we do with millions in ep??the rewards of the lower level quests are already useless with that priceless gold and useless ep and now u guys have levels were smaller pirates cant not even dream abt
    also giving away more cannon slots is like making the gap between smaller en bigger players even more then it already was
    some people be already having 450 or something guns while others barely have 350 or even 300 gunslots
    please think things trough before implementing them
    make the quests intersting
    give good rewards yust as crowns or pearls or crystalls or maybe cannons
    smaller players wont invest their difficult earned pearls and crowns to level up and ending up with nothing more then useless ep
    i know BP wont read my opinion cause i am only a small part of this pirate community but i needed to say this
    these updates are a whole bunch of useless thoughts cropped in a tiny bottle waiting to explode en guess what??that tiny bottle yust exploded

chara and abah2 like this.
  3. Søren-Kierkegaard

Søren-Kierkegaard Forum Apprentice

I don´t like this
    you should do something good for all players.

You should instead increase the levels of gems in booty bags

Søren kierkegaard

4. Loki162

Loki162 Padavan

It will keep the big players out of the lower maps for a couple hours.

bodean likes this.
  5. big~country

big~country Someday Author

when is it it syas now but i look and nothing

6. Swift

Swift Community Team Team Seafight

Ahoy,

This will take place after the sync this morning:

Swift

7. LogoRhea

LogoRhea Someday Author

Hello, I have a problem to find the starting point for the quests in level 36: you write "Fang Weisheng SH-38" but there are no quests available from that character in that safe haven. I have checked the multiple Mr Fangs in other safe havens SH31 and map 31/1, but they are equally mum about new quests. Where do i find the starting point for quests level 36???

8. ЯЄŁЄИ†ŁЄ§§

ЯЄŁЄИ†ŁЄ§§ Forum Apprentice

in SH 38 there is a Feng at the bottom of the island

9. ЯЄŁЄИ†ŁЄ§§

If I had a question it would be how did the new maps come out yesterday but I guess there are already lvl 40 players since all the islands are already taken?

10. Swift

Swift Community Team Team Seafight

Ahoy,
    As your fellow pirate says, there are two Fang Weisheng's in SH-38/1, please ensure you are talking to the correct one. :)
    These islands have been taken by Mercenary Fleets, no player can be level 37 yet.

Swift

chara likes this.
  11. ЯЄŁЄИ†ŁЄ§§

lmao never even thought about that

12. dirks777

dirks777 Active Author

just a suggestion make another 20 maps then another 20 then just do 1000 but make it the higher level you are as in level,then cannon slots you should have.i think im 23 level(i gave up on tests years ago) so i should have 23 cannon slots,but some one who is level 563 should have 563 slots coz then need it more and prob deserve it

13. SPIRITUAL~WARFARE

SPIRITUAL~WARFARE Forum Apprentice

they got a few more players to play with the pve servers and some players who long stopped playing came back to do the pve servers because you have a choice which way to play and can level up easily. and then the same old thing give the players little to nothing for spending their time leveling up and as was already stated make an even greater cavern between the upper and mid-level player. that was the reason for reducing number of maps too few players for number of maps and now they repeat a mistake they just didn't learn from. you people wont breed competition by making it worthless for players to level up. you wont breed competition from separating more of the haves and have nots. you can only breed competition by creating some sort of balance or insentive to grow in game so players are encouraged. (Not discouraged)!!!

flafighter and Tergrinder like this.
  14. Tergrinder

Tergrinder Junior Expert

It is very hard to play the game if you don't have a big boat. I am usually sunk within seconds of leaving the safe haven. Then resunk, and resunk, ad infinitum. The big boats don't fight each other, they just sink the little boats cuz it's easy. This "update" just exploits the already unfair advantage they have (please don't tell me to "spend money and buy more stuff", I can't afford it). You should make it so that a player can only sink a boat within 5 levels below their own level, i.e. a guy who is level 20 can only sink level 15 and above (unless a lower level boat attacks him). This would level the playing field, increase the competition and provide some hope for smaller players like myself who can't participate in events because of the constant sinking by bigger players. I get that you're trying to make money here, but it's advertised as a "Free to Play" game. In the interest of honesty in advertising, you should at least try to make it playable for a person who wants to play for free. Getting "Sunk for Free" is actually not very fun, and does not make me want to spend money here - quite the opposite actually.

*Wonder* and Loki162 like this.
  15. flafighter

flafighter Regular

I've been playing since 2012. When I started, I would spend $30-$40 every couple of months I might get mojo deck now and then, buffs from bonus maps or premium. I was never a top player but I could hang in there, get my sinks and earn a reputation for at fighting hard. The content expasios are too many, too big, too exspensive or too boring to earn if they can even be done with ingame currrency. My boat used to be abot 75-80% of the big boats for some resonable effort and money that I could live with. Honestly I quit trying to upgrade about 8 months ago. No return on investment. Four shots or less sink me now and my boat is HUGE by comparison from 6 years ago. fights are done in 5 or 6 seconds. They used to take 20 or 30 seconds, time to use actual tactics! Now they just drop the hammer and over and done. My bottom line is I want the same parody I had back when and I'm not paying for it. My premium is done in a month and I guess I will be too! Hey Bigpoint...Loyality is a two-way-street. It's about time some loyality started flowing our way.

Last edited: May 5, 2019
    Loki162 likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.