counter for admiral when testing

Discussion in 'Users’ Corner' started by _RATTY_., Apr 11, 2018.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. _RATTY_.

_RATTY_. Exceptional Talent

hi guys,

i had this idea which i think will help alot players when testing , especially for high tests when in order to complete the test u have to do damage or kill an admiral. As u know to spawn an admiral it take up to 500 killing on different types of NPC, and its very annoying when u dont know how many npc are left to shoot. someone could give up at 499.
    so my idea is when accessing a test .. to have a counter like in raid maps which tells the player who's testing, how many NPC's he needs to shoot before admirals spawning.
    This only for the player who is testing!

Hope you guys find this as a gd idea to implement in game!

Thank you and regards!

Grand-mariner™ likes this.
  2. †★BoSS★†™[υиı]

†★BoSS★†™[υиı] Forum Inhabitant

personally i dont like this idea since a lot of players would come only when the admiral is about to appear and dont contribute on spawing it .. also many enemys come to destroy the PT of the players by shooting it and not letting the admiral repair ... in a NAP server would be nice but on normal sf this cant be done

Grand-mariner™ likes this.
  3. _RATTY_.

_RATTY_. Exceptional Talent

hello boss,
    I don't know if I make my self very clear, the idea is to have the count down only when u are testing .. so only the player whos testing can see how many npc's are left till the admiral will spawn ... the other players, who want to help or are around, will not have the counter as well if they are not testing for the same level!

Thank you

4. sertatumsingi

sertatumsingi Junior Expert

One could simply abuse that counter by cancelling the quest as soon as the admiral spawns

5. Grand-mariner™

Grand-mariner™ Forum Veteran

Good idea, I like it!

Either a similar raid counter or like the counter when events are held, which automatically activates and is visible only to the particular player in question after pressing their button to start their test. :)

Whether Bigpoint will implement it is another thing. At the moment players are shooting blind and in a lot of cases wasting ammunition by unwittingly giving up too soon, or running out of time because they were unaware of how many are still left to shoot in order to spawn an admiral.

Remember, Bigpoint like us to waste our ammo as it increases their revenue!

Last edited: Apr 11, 2018
    _RATTY_. likes this.
  6. dropedship

dropedship Someday Author

The idea in principle sounds great, however as previously stated you'll find it would get abused. No one would shoot the desired amount of ships to spawn the admiral.

If you want to progress especially when you get to the higher maps, you'll find it's bets to shoot in a group continously. Gone are the days of pirate tests being an individual effort.

7. buriedtreasure

buriedtreasure Forum Greenhorn

i also dont like it, the difficulty is part of the process, team work also important, i know any time anyone in my allianc4e knows when such big admirals spawning everyone is informed, with a counter all people will do is keep a account on 'said test level' so that they always have a counter. the displaying the spawn in a small map radius is the best way i think.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.