Crafting

Discussion in 'Help' started by Filipino4ever, Jun 21, 2019.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Filipino4ever

Filipino4ever Forum Apprentice

where that crafting voucher things went? cant find them in depot, crafting cannons shows all items missing... where to find that stuff?

2. TEX~BULL

TEX~BULL User

You can find the answer here:

Redeem Voucher

Just follow the steps and you will be able to redeem the voucher.

Tex

3. Filipino4ever

Filipino4ever Forum Apprentice

??? of course I know how to redeem... and I checked the logbook where two receipts have been listed - but in the game you cant find a thing! If you check crafting it also shows for instance for the admiral ALL items missing. If some items came with the code - should be there and not all red? Where to see what the voucher dropped into the game, if it was just receipts without materials - where are such receipts visible if not in depot...?

4. LastVoyage

LastVoyage Forum Apprentice

Tex,
    that is the "General Question" corner and I think that topic fits here since be send somewhere else for "individual help" may also not get an answer since it may not be a technical issue. Just an issue of finding things in your game, be told where they are in general. For me the same:

2019-06-21 09:21:19
    1 x labels_CraftRecipes_ credited to account. Reason: Payment Pack
    2019-06-21 09:21:19
    1 x labels_CraftRecipes_ credited to account. Reason: Payment Pack

After that you can click each tab and everything on the sea chart, new crafting tab and on the start page - the items "gained" are nowhere. And that's a general issue to ask where such items go - or at least supposed to go. If they are supposed to go somewhere but they are not there, than it may become a technical issue. If it happens to all - nobody needs a individual help. All need help than in general... :)

In short the general question again: where such items are supposed to go?

5. Swift

Swift Community Team Team Seafight

Ahoy,

Firstly may I remind you that should you have your own question, you are required to post it in your own thread - be it a Technical Issue or a General Question. To post it in another players thread hijacks the thread; making the conversation harder to follow and the original poster potentially not receiving the answer they deserve.

Now, onto your question.

Crafting Recipes are not available to be earned in-game, although if you have used the Voucher Code you will have a 60pounder and Admiral cannon crafting recipe, as you have stated. As these are currently in development, you are unable to see these in game at this time - but will be shown in the required materials section in the future.

However, once you have these crafting recipes (as you do), these are permanent and you will be able to Craft 60-pounder and admiral cannons in the Crafting Workshop - should you have the other materials.

The other materials can be seen in the require materials section when viewing an item you would like to Craft. To earn these you are required to uncraft items in the Reclamation Station.

Any further related questions?

Swift

6. Swift

Swift Community Team Team Seafight

Ahoy,

As there has been no further response, this thread shall now be closed.

Happy Sailing!

~Closed~

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.