Create a new server!

Discussion in 'Users’ Corner' started by Codo, Jun 9, 2018.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
?

Create a new server like that ?

Poll closed Jan 9, 2019.
  1. Yes

7 vote(s)
    77.8%
  2. No

2 vote(s)
    22.2%
  3. I don't understand your english

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Codo

Codo Forum Apprentice

Hello guys , I got a simple idea....
    The server beta is since so much time a server PVE for try news and new event but so much peoples was going to the beta for the fun and the shoot ... So i think create a new server like the beta with unlimited things , ammos...can be really a good option and so funny!
    This server would be available maybe like one week a month for there to be still peoples on main servers.:D

Peoples who want try news and event would go on the beta and peoples who want fun and shoot would go in this new server and all peoples will be fine ;)

Sorry for my bad english i'm french and 14 years old so sorry:p
    Give me your opinion for know if the idea is good or no.

2. Pagan_Spirit

Pagan_Spirit Forum Inhabitant

its a cool idea, but "unlimited" sounds so.... free.

SF, while giving non-payers many opportunities, is not a game that makes ppl enjoy themselves for free.
    Sure, you gave the option of this being limited to certain times - which in turn could garner many new players (and possible payers), but in the long run I doubt that BP will enact this.

Codo likes this.
  3. †Hell†Cat†

†Hell†Cat† Junior Expert

hi it would be better to make a server that is old school which means nothing extra at all just a plain old even playing field back to basic as i remember the fun and maybe some old time players will return to the game.:):)

Codo and ιɴғιɴιтy#98 like this.
  4. Loki162

Loki162 Padavan

that's what global 6 was supposed to do it took 6 months to be just as corrupted as all the rest

Codo likes this.
  5. Codo

Codo Forum Apprentice

I totally agree i play since 2007 so i know what old school you want said ... The old politic of seafight was great ( you don't use money = you can get all(only not prenium but don't cost so much) and you use money = you get all more fast and more easily) seagight was for real a free to play at this moment yes was better than now but with this idea all users of money at this moment will vote no... I can try to do a new post in like 1 months but I don't think peoples will vote more yes than now ... And seafight can't return at their politic of 8-10 years ago.

Last edited: Jun 11, 2018
  6. timarpaul1

timarpaul1 Forum Pro

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.