Crowns (for lvl22)

Discussion in 'Help' started by Pagan_Spirit, May 3, 2018.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Pagan_Spirit

Pagan_Spirit Forum Inhabitant

the lvl 22 pt is to gather 75k crowns - I have two questions towards this:

1). if I use my crowns that I have gathered so far, will the counter be set back?

2). the heck do i get all those crowns? as far as I am concerned, from shooting/boarding blizzards, and > lvl20 ships. are those all the options? (I have managed approx. 4k in 1 year ...)

-thanks.

2. Swift

Swift Community Team Team Seafight

Ahoy,

To answer your first question, when you complete the test you will hand in the required amount, that means that these will be taken from your account.

The second part, the easiest way to get these crowns would be to do the Level 21 Daily Quest which is listed in the
    Daily Quests: Levels 21 - 25 bible entry. To unlock this, you will need to have completed the quests listed in the Quests 21 - 22 bible entry.

Has this helped answer your question?

Swift

3. Pagan_Spirit

Pagan_Spirit Forum Inhabitant

yep. I are content. thanks.
    - close.

4. Swift

Swift Community Team Team Seafight

Ahoy,

As this has been answered to the satisfaction of the OP, this thread shall now be closed.

Happy Sailing!

~Closed~

Pagan_Spirit likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.