crowns quests broke again

Discussion in 'Help' started by _RATTY_., Jan 23, 2019.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. _RATTY_.

_RATTY_. Exceptional Talent

Hello

can any look in to crowns quests .. it seems on UK server no one is able to do the quests again maybe the patch messed things up like the last time.

Ty

Regards

2. Seren

Seren Team Leader Team Seafight

We are aware of this issue, and Yes it is due to the restart earlier.

Unfortuantely the quests will not be available again today, and you will need to wait until tomorrow to do these.

We apologise for the inconvenience, but it is the way the system is working at the moment.

Seren

3. †★BoSS★†™[υиı]

†★BoSS★†™[υиı] Forum Inhabitant

We need the crowns for burning ice .. since this is not our fault make a code with 15k crowns that we should take from missions

The*Defiant likes this.
  4. TEX~BULL

TEX~BULL User

there are other ways to earn crowns. NPCs in the commomwealth award award crowns for boarding and destroying them.

Tex

5. _RATTY_.

ya tex indeed there are other ways to get the crowns but for the quest that give 5k crowns if u need to shoot NPC's , well u need to board 100 surprise ... wich are a bit dificult to find , if not then u need to board and sink like 250 other npc's just for 5k crowns ;; that only to buy 80k burning ice :D so in the end i have a pass lol ... surprising is we have new packages in paiment section (and there are no cheap packs) that leve's a bitter taste , no quests but if u want crowns u maye get 100k if u buy a 55 +/- pounds pack .

thx aniway for reply

Regards

6. TEX~BULL

TEX~BULL User

wish there was more we here on forum could do for you. We are players too and dealing with the same situation y'all are so know that we do understand, but are not able to do more.

Tex

7. †★BoSS★†™[υиı]

I already know that i didnt start sf today simply doing that its not enough ... and thanks to the mods we just keep spending more ammo now with 420+ slots

8. TEX~BULL

TEX~BULL User

we have nothing to do with the development of the game. We are here to try and assist as we can. If you take offense at a suggestion that I make, well sorry but that is my job.

Tex

9. _RATTY_.

no offenses tex bro just frustration ... u may close .. thx again for reply

10. TEX~BULL

TEX~BULL User

Wasn't directed at you RATTY. Alls good. I completely understand where you're coming from.

Tex

11. †★BoSS★†™[υиı]

dont worry none taken ... we are angry and writte here just in case some words can go to the ear of a developer :)

12. TEX~BULL

TEX~BULL User

Your frustration is understandable. Please understand that we are players just like you and sometimes your frustration is taken out on us and we try not to take offense ourselves but we are just human. Please know that I pass on what I find in the forum as I find it and also do a weekly report where I try and remember to reiterate the issue. We pass the information provided to us on to you as soon as we get it. This being a game that is on 24/7 with limited down time compared to others out there, we know that there are going to be problems and we try to get them handled and into the hands of someone that can either explain whats up or that can get the issue resolved. All we ask is a little a patience. Thank you.

Tex

13. Seren

Seren Team Leader Team Seafight

Please try this code to get some burning ice.

SFFREYA to get 40,000 Burning Ice ammunition.

Valid until 29th January

Seren

14. Shelby1

Shelby1 Board Administrator Team Seafight

As requested by the original op I shall now close.

Shelby

~Closed~

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.