crystals

Discussion in 'Users’ Corner' started by crazy-diamond, Nov 9, 2018.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. crazy-diamond

crazy-diamond Junior Expert

since the skills have been redesigned how about an event where crystals can be won? we used to have them quite regularly, now its either buy or win 10 at a time in market :(

bodean, Bawdyn and abah2 like this.
  2. TEX~BULL

TEX~BULL User

Let's see what the other's think. Good idea as far as I am concerned.

Tex

bodean likes this.
  3. piranhahunter

piranhahunter Forum Connoisseur

plus 1 for this idea

bodean likes this.
  4. Satan_Himself

Satan_Himself Forum Baron

Of course we agry. The market has been almost untouched since the begining of the game.

5. bodean

bodean Forum Pro

plus one

6. _RATTY_.

_RATTY_. Exceptional Talent

7. TEX~BULL

TEX~BULL User

_RATTY_ I closed that discussion because it ran far off topic. It was nothing personal mate as I have always enjoyed your additions to the forum. This one is staying the course so we will continue to leave it open so that we can get a gauge on the communities feeling on the topic.

Tex

8. Bawdyn

Bawdyn Forum Ambassador

I like the idea of an event that earns you crystals. The Freedom event does gain crystals, but more would be better. A daily quest would be good too. And they could be added back into the bonus maps. The old maps (red, blue, green, yellow) used to have them but the current ones don't.

bodean and crazy-diamond like this.
  9. dirks777

dirks777 Active Author

i say boo, we should all have to buy crystals.getting them for free would feel like mugging big point.i for 1 would not want this,as long as we all have to pay,it keeps it equal for all,unless you aint rich.i for one am.

10. soaptasteok

soaptasteok Active Author

+1and tweakall the payment packages with crystals because it is now outdated

bodean likes this.
  11. piranhahunter

#cough,cough#showoff#

dirks777 likes this.
  12. _RATTY_.

_RATTY_. Exceptional Talent

ya m8 i know u had too.. no worry's ;)
    hope the team will do consider bringing crystals in some NPC a solution for medium/smaller players , if not i am afraid we well see no new players on and the ones that are already struggling will quit try'n !
    some ov us are "endangered species" here on SF.
    Sad is this is one of the problems but hopping at lest this one will have some resolution !

regards

13. Crystals became way too expensive these days. In the past you'd need 116.000 crystals to be full which equals to a little over 25 milion pearls with premium and 25% discount(I think most active players have both). You could farm this amount of pearls in a couple of months depending on how active you are. I consider myself one of the bigger players on Mega America so it wasn't that hard for me to max out on the new skill tree but I can imagine how hard it is/was for smaller players, also considering I invest money in this game and some players don't. The price of crystals should be either lowered or there should be NPC's dropping crystals(maybe bring a new NPC and after 50 sinks spawn an admiral which gives crystals depending on more than just the damage you did) so the bigger players won't profit too much from it.

- DvL Underrated

_RATTY_. likes this.
  14. piranhahunter

i like your idea

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.