Daily quest Fang Weisheng where?

Discussion in 'Help' started by Sea-Sea, May 7, 2019.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sea-Sea

Sea-Sea Forum Inhabitant

I cannot find the "correct" Fang Weisheng to claim my daily quest, normally claimed in SH 36/2? I cannit claim my reward at the Fang Weisheng found in most SH, neither at the Fang Weisheng in 31/1? Kindly advice where the "correct" Fang Weisheng from SH 36/2 has gone, as he apparently has gone on vacation without any notice when he will be back?

2. krios1993

krios1993 Active Author

there are two fang weishengs in 36-2s safe heaven,

3. Sea-Sea

Sea-Sea Forum Inhabitant

There used to be 2, but now I can only find 1, and that is the wrong one?

4. Sea-Sea

Sea-Sea Forum Inhabitant

He used to be around bb20, but there is nothing now? only the Arnbiter and Xie Shulei?

5. Fang Weisheng is in the Safe Haven next to (SH-38/1).

Has this answered your query?

6. ☠FIREBALL☠

☠FIREBALL☠ Advanced

Fang is not there do look, to enlighten you there should be x2 fangs in 28 SH.

Last edited: May 8, 2019
  7. _RATTY_.

_RATTY_. Exceptional Talent

hi Strike .. in 38 SH used to be 2 Fangs not is only one and there is no way to redeem Rise and Repeat quest for lvl 39 test .. the Fang wer used to be now its replaced with the Arbiter .. so we done the quest and now we cant redeem reward and we cant gather the emperator orders

8. Swift

Swift Community Team Team Seafight

Ahoy,

Fang Weisheng and The Arbiter are located at the exact same position in SH-38/1, meaning only one of the two will be displayed.

As a possible work around, if you go to where the Quest Giver should be located, you should still be able to accept and redeem the quest from the Quest Menu (only while being next to the position of the Quest Giver).

We are aware of this problem, and hopefully we will have this fixed with the next sync.

Swift

9. Swift

Ahoy,

Fang Weisheng and The Arbiter are located at the exact same position in SH-38/1, meaning only one of the two will be displayed.

As a possible work around, if you go to where the Quest Giver should be located, you should still be able to accept and redeem the quest from the Quest Menu (only while being next to the position of the Quest Giver).

We are aware of this problem, and hopefully we will have this fixed with the next sync.

Swift

10. ☠FIREBALL☠

☠FIREBALL☠ Advanced

No swift you cannot redeem the daily fang quest from 38 sh.

11. Swift

Ahoy,

As there has been no further responses and this issue corrected, this thread shall now be closed.

Happy Sailing!

~Closed~

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.