damage calcolation

Discussion in 'Help' started by *painter*, Nov 13, 2017.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. *painter*

*painter* Junior Expert

hello can you tell me how to calcolate my damage i think i hit low please help me

2. blindluck

blindluck Forum Pro

3. *painter*

*painter* Junior Expert

thank you

4. blindluck

blindluck Forum Pro

Did it help u painter?

5. *painter*

*painter* Junior Expert

yes thank you

blindluck likes this.
  6. A-R-K-Y

A-R-K-Y Forum Overlooker

Glad that post could help, if you have any questions about it, or would like to know something else in more detail just post again, I could explain any part you are unsure of, or indeed so could the more than capable moderators :)

-Arky

blindluck likes this.
  7. santrans

santrans Forum Apprentice

I have question Arky?Which is better to equip? Cannon damage or hit probability in the castle

8. hejssa5

hejssa5 Forum Apprentice

Depends on the npc you're shooting, if the npc has high dodge chance, like commonwealth npcs, i would go for hit probability, if the npc has low dodge chance, like for example the behemoth map, i would take cannon damage.

9. A-R-K-Y

A-R-K-Y Forum Overlooker

If at all possible, I would try to get and equip both. As said above, Commonwealth NPCs and Event NPCs tend to have dodge chance, so Hit Probability will really help you out there. Cannon Damage, you will notice less when shooting Event Ships as you already get 200-400% cannon damage when you are using the event ammo, so 8% cannon damage would be a small increase, however, the 8% hit probability would by 8% of everything (including 8% of the 200-400% event cannon damage). So personally, I would get Hit Probability first.

-Arky

Grand-mariner™ likes this.
  10. santrans

santrans Forum Apprentice

tnx arky

11. Grand-mariner™

Grand-mariner™ Forum Veteran

I agree with the logic behind what Arky explains. Whilst both are useful, there isn't much point in having Cannon damage that cannot be delivered. It is indeed the Hit Probability that ensures all or most of your Cannon damage is actually getting through your targets defence.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.