damage

Discussion in 'Help' started by ~ANONYMOUS1~, Dec 2, 2017.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ~ANONYMOUS1~

~ANONYMOUS1~ Forum Greenhorn

i have been a player for a number of years going back to the beggining of 60 cannons changing from 55's. i have a mix of devastator, doomhammer, voodoo, firestorm, and lvl 5 60's. 249 cannons total. i have 6 skills on gunpowder, hit over 100% total fire and plus 29% crit and yet only hit 110k to alot of players i see hitting for 240k with snow ammo. i do not understand how i am 1 & 1/2 less effective with same ammo with 249 cannons at 100% and maxed gunpowder. can you suggest something to check or change?

2. CyanFairy

CyanFairy Forum Greenhorn

What I found out (This indeed isn't very fortunate for smaller players):
    All event ships have about 30% dodge hit, which means you want to have around 130% hit chance. For me only this already is a difference of roughly 40-50k damage.

To add up on damage, 249 cannons isn't that much, because right now you can have over 400 (You'll want buffs).

3. big~country

big~country Someday Author

most ppl are maxed out 381 plus lvl 4 dooms so ppl hit evin harder then 240 also max skills exc

4. lude1962

lude1962 Forum Commissioner

you only have 249 cannons
    top players (credit cards) have 340+ and their cannons are max lvl

Mŭşťãŋģ likes this.
  5. USSChallenger1

USSChallenger1 Old Hand

To add what the above players have stated, yes, having 300 plus cannons up to the maximum allowed will definitely increase your hitting power, with that in mind, having a complete set over a mixture of several will also benefit your hitting power. There have been numerous posts by many players concerning this most notably by ARKY, also, being able to bring real money into the fold will also ensure you have the best cannons each month during a cannon sale. Now if your not into spending cash, then you will have to hope for cannons in chests or event quests, daily login bonus, or competitor coins for trade in the league market. Sorry but dem's the breaks.

6. daggerstip

daggerstip Forum Apprentice

the game was hard enough with human players hitting 140k or more and you are sunk with in 3-4 hits and now npcs hit harder also? and now am hitting less damage on npcs?? There will be even less new players leveling up, putting 1k, 5k or 10k dollars into ship and still not being able to hit like most ships do. New players will not put any money into a game where they cant leave the 1 maps to quest or test up. They are sunk in 1 hit. I don't even use elite ammo most times, there are gangs of people roaming the maps, hitting everyone in sight. It is waste of elite ammo. I use hollows, I still earn elp :) There are people who hit for 140K or more and with their damage reductions I hit them for 9k elite ammo damage, regardless what kind elite ammo I use. Game is getting more and more lopsided. More younger and newer players will just not stay and play. It is not fun any more, the playing field is not equal unless you cheat with program or you spend $1,000 or more a month to TRY and maintain ship's fighting level. Too many cannons allowed on board, too many buffs, it was such fun when limit of cannons and only 8 kinds of cannons. Max of hp vp, now sky's is limit, I have seen ships with mil hp, no contest who wins that fight, every time. Go back to simpler times. less options, more is not better. Too many gimmicks. Hey Developers!! trying playing the game! the real way with out endless pearls.

7. =308Marksman=

=308Marksman= Regular

Nope...they would rather spend thier time running around the Beta Test maps shooting people with
    boats equipped with lazer beam/ lazer cannon.

I believe this to be a serious and gross misuse of company resources and time
    and I 've seen employees be fired and out of a job for pulling stunts like that.
    Just as they should have been.

Just like I would do,if they worked for me.

There's a whole flippin shopping list of things that dont work in this game
    and they got time to run around shooting, paying customers with an item that has no part in the game ??

That tells me.....

Things are not going to be fixed. Ever !!!

Last edited: Dec 3, 2017
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.