Damage

Discussion in 'Users’ Corner' started by ThisIsTheLongestName, Jun 3, 2018.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ThisIsTheLongestName

ThisIsTheLongestName Active Author

you closed my last write up they are ships using damage bug and all you do is event and events and money and more money you don do jack to the players who use bugs i reported a player for using a bug than i got a week ban for reporting someone when was the last time a bp member chked the maps for bugs i tell you when NEVER all you lot want is money and dont give *edit* about players or they concerns about the game like some mods they in some clans where i seen loads off bots and noting been done end off

if all the players boycoted in 1 maps and not buy anything with in 2 weeks bp profits been down so use the money you get for software to get rid off the bugs and all the new updates you do and if you dont like it they are alot of players thinking same you get the mopney for the game you spend it and daft updates and use none off the money for the bugs day by day they are more bugs damage bugs speed bugs and not talking about the lag my pet snails move faster

[Merged]

Last edited by moderator: Jun 3, 2018
    Loki1621 likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.