Damage

Discussion in 'Help' started by ﻛϊґдnđy, Jun 3, 2018.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ﻛϊґдnđy

ﻛϊґдnđy Someday Author

how is it possible with 371 cannons I shoot 67k With Burning ice ammo on enemy but they shoot me 105k normal Shot with all correct setup for defence and castle and talants and everything because am sure this is not normal if you could please have a look for me and let me know if something is wrong

Many Thanks

2. Swift

Swift Community Team Team Seafight

Ahoy,

This would depend on many different variables; gems, configuration, items, buffs, trophies, crew, cannons, skills and castles. Due to this it is not possible for us to check every players accounts for the damage that they are doing. There are just too many variables.

However we do know that damage calculations are regularly checked by the programmers and we are informed that this is working as designed.

Some of the common reasons as to why one player may hit harder than yourself would be the type of cannons in use, the hit probability and dodge values. These make a large difference in PvP.

If you choose, I can move this thread to the New Pirates Tutorials section of the forum so it could remain open and you could gather some advice from your fellow pirates?

Swift

3. ﻛϊґдnđy

ﻛϊґдnđy Someday Author

Yeah please that would be great but I say because I have 340 doom lvl 4 and rest are pain bringer and devastator and my damage is so low with 67 talants and full castles and high level gems ( 22s and 23s ) but yeah you can move it lets see what other people have to say

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.