Damage

Discussion in 'Help' started by TheReelDeal, Aug 2, 2018.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TheReelDeal

TheReelDeal Padavan

I see that some M8s are able to cause about 100K damage/ shot on NPCs. What canons/ ammo/ features do I need to cause that kevel of damage?

2. Swift

Swift Community Team Team Seafight

Ahoy,

This could be due to a number of reasons; the ammunition type, the cannons, gems, skills, castles, etc. There are simply too many variables for me to provide you with a comprehensive response which best fits your need for your current setup.

I shall, however, move this thread into the New Pirates Tutorial section of the forum where other players will be able to provide you with advice and information on how they reach this amount of damage.

Swift

3. No_Mercy

No_Mercy Junior Expert

cannons probably doomhammers and ammo i would assume is just normal ammo flares or explosives. will also have most castles maxed out and skills aswell

4. America

America Active Author

Castles, skills, and cannons is correct. You can also upgrade cannons in trader. You level will give you extra buffs. You can also buy cannon slots in ship overview.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.