Day Packages

Discussion in 'Users’ Corner' started by A-R-K-Y, Jan 7, 2018.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
?

Do you think this should be implemented?

1. Yes - implement this

2. Maybe - implement this with some changes (describe in thread)

3. No - do not implement this

Results are only viewable after voting.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. A-R-K-Y

A-R-K-Y Forum Overlooker

Hello,

Firstly I'd like to say that this thread is inspired by a post I seen on a different forum.

The idea is a simple one, let us have the opportunity to purchase "necessary" items, at any point, without a limit.

Some examples of the packages I am suggesting:
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Why am I suggesting these?
    Well this can be for a few reasons, such as:
    • Players who work/have limited time can purchase these when they need them instead of needing for example to do 10 Cancers to get Queens Legacy, etc
    • Players who do not bot do not need to do spend hours doing PvE activities to be able to be competitive in PvP, unlike those who do. Allow legitimate players to compete
    • Allows casual players to hop on and play when they want!

-Arky

2. .Kenze.

.Kenze. Exceptional Talent

Good suggestions,but dont think BP will do at those prices. ;)

A-R-K-Y likes this.
  3. A-R-K-Y

A-R-K-Y Forum Overlooker

Well, they actually already do a "Hull Bundle" for £26.89, which is 30 days of every HP.
    26.89 / 30 = 0.89 per day, which is the same price as above

They do Trainer Master Bundles for £8.99, which is 2 Booty Bags and 5 days of the trainer, for the same price as 2 Booty Bags.
    So in that pack, the 5 days trainer is "free". Meaning 0.89 for 1 day should be alright

The only one which may be "cheaper" for BP is the Damage Pack in my opinion.

Although to be honest, its a tried and tested model on mobile games that small price points for small amounts of items result in a lot more sales, so hopefully its something they will want to implement.

-Arky

babenewport and MAMMOTH^JACK like this.
  4. USSChallenger1

USSChallenger1 Old Hand

I like this idea especially for those players who as in the above have limited time playing but also for another important reason some players just cant afford the prices that have been set for the bigger bundles but perhaps for a small price on the day packs they can, I certainly would be able to afford this on occasion.

Good Idea A-R-K-Y!

A-R-K-Y and bodean like this.
  5. the-one-after

the-one-after Someday Author

i like the idea but what about the players that play everyday then they could just buy 20 or more packs to avoid doing scrolls and just buy everything its a good idea but defeats the purpose of scrolls cause people can just spend £100 and have a month of everything they need

A-R-K-Y likes this.
  6. Grand-mariner™

Grand-mariner™ Forum Veteran

This could also help players to balance the desired amount of Trainers and Hull types according to their need requirements. Where one is short of a certain type of say Aggression Trainers, but plentiful types of the other trainers are held in stock, players could then simply purchase what they were short of without having to hunt in chests hoping for them.

Last edited: Jan 8, 2018
    babenewport and A-R-K-Y like this.
  7. Satan_Himself

Satan_Himself Forum Baron

I would like to see voodoos for pearls irst, but this seems good.

A-R-K-Y likes this.
  8. A-R-K-Y

A-R-K-Y Forum Overlooker

Personally, I would say that is one of the benefits of these packs! I don't know about you, but myself, I do not like needing to do Cancer scrolls over and over, spending hours and hours to try to get 1 item, such as Queens Legacy. A lot of players now don't need anything apart from 1 or 2 things from each scroll. I do not want to have to Chest hunt for hours to get my trainers for 2 days either. If a player is willing to spend that money, which we all know is what BP wants, give them the option to save their time and be able to get the items they require. For all those who don't want to spend that money, then you still have the normal way of completing your scrolls or chest hunting to get these.

-Arky

Satan_Himself and MAMMOTH^JACK like this.
  9. USSChallenger1

USSChallenger1 Old Hand

the-one-after, if you noticed the items heading you would clearly see that it states day packs, which I translate to a 24 hour time period. If you want more time then the player has the option to either wait the 24 expiration to buy another or to simply get the bundles that are already for sale.
    I absolutely loathe sitting down for hours myself and scroll for anything the rewards may give me, and this is why so many players are disenchanted with the scrolls to begin with, useless items they no longer need or want and sure these items were probably nice to get in the very first years of the game but as the game has changed so has the need to revamp the rewards to meet current demands and to reflect on the times now with everything that is offered.

10. Satan_Himself

Satan_Himself Forum Baron

Please pass this on discord.

11. _RATTY_.

_RATTY_. Exceptional Talent

good idea ,, maybe one pack for officers too ...like lvl 3 :D I deffo buy that :)

12. what i like to see in this post is it states PACKAGE1...DONT HAVE TIME TO DO YOUR SCROLLS ????? PACKAGE2....DONT HAVE TIME TO DO YOUR CHESTS ????? PACKAGE3....DONT HAVE TIME TO COMPLETE YOUR SCROLLS AGAIN?????

rights my reply to thisis package1.. whats not having time to do scrolls got to do with buying scrolls ??? to me its cause players cant pick shinnys of a night to make these scrolls ??? they aware of the chaining recieved sleeping above 1 maps.

package2... whats not got time to do your chests got to do with getting your chests ?????

package3... voodoo decks queens cannon damage all in aid of helping you complete the scrolls????

to me this post is to try get somethink implemented so these 1 map scroll players dont actually need to leave 1 maps they got there chests down there they can buy there scrolls were can remain in 1 map queens voodoo decks are luxury items which is why there hard to come by i dont think this idea was very well thought threw or it was thought up by some1 who hides in 1 map and this would suit his situation :rolleyes:

13. dropedship

dropedship Someday Author

Graves being positive again I see.

Why does a level 5 or above ship need to go into 1 maps in the first places, just block them and then spy the scroll bots. Alternatively removes scroll maps al together and implement the requirements to sink ships/monsters/players that are on the normal playing maps.

Yes bots may still bot the requirements, however it will be longer for them to complete as they could be sunk.

I actually like the idea of day packages, however each to their own

14. A-R-K-Y

A-R-K-Y Forum Overlooker

I think you misunderstand what is being offered in these packages, you are not buying scrolls, you are getting the HP, so if you do not have time to do scrolls or even want to do them then you can still get the HPs without wasting hours upon hours.

-Arky

15. players am gaining these items without needing as a payment there working on there ships and doing scrolls and either reciving these items or recieving any other reward keeps the game competative making you have to keep at it till recieve meaning doing more scrolls to keep the hp up without having periods without it. if its all just purchased as runs out it takes the competitiveness outta the game.if anything worry about sorting out a league thats blatently abused and all the other back doors this game has open to find and use.

yes i did read the boxes wrong thinking it said for scrolls not just the hp but still dont find it worth adding till the rest of the games sorted.

maybe just add the trainers as buy for pearls in the market its not like u gain a great deal from them but can spend ages picking alotta chests to gain the 2 u mainly use is prob the only 1 i agree with but the other 2 stay as are and work to keep them:rolleyes:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.