devastator cannons

Discussion in 'Users’ Corner' started by ejder123123, Oct 28, 2017.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ejder123123

ejder123123 Someday Author

my question is simple last week i bought 2 package worth 49.99x2 =100$
    equal 50 devastator lvl 1 plus other bonuses,,, so now you put this package,,,

Be a true sea wolf when you grab the Dominant Devastator Pack. Each one contains 48 x Devastator Cannons Lvl 0 for a massive discount price of $99.99. Time to rule the ocean waves.

that gives 2 minus cannons and they all lvl 0

and you telling me its 20% off??

how does that work... did you took those 2 cannons from the ones u gave us for free? cause this seems a crap deal...

2. GØĐ•Øƒ•ŴДŘ

GØĐ•Øƒ•ŴДŘ Forum Apprentice

Lmao all these types of packs are crap deals.. But were 2 out of 100s of players .. Im sure were not the only 2 who dont buy these.. But 100s of other players do.. Thata why they keep puting these out.. Same with doom hammers.. 45 for 100 bucks. With the paxk that only contains cannons nothing else.. I wait until better packs come around

3. GØĐ•Øƒ•ŴДŘ

GØĐ•Øƒ•ŴДŘ Forum Apprentice

Dont get me wrong every cannon counts.. But not when you spend a ridiculous amount of money for half of what other packs cost.. Truthfully i wouldnt spend 100 bucks on any pack. Not after i spent alot on voodoo cannon packs few yeara back and now my voodoo cannons pretty much usless

frankthetank1974 likes this.
  4. ♠☆таz™☆♠

♠☆таz™☆♠ Forum Greenhorn

Please make the distinction between canon pack ( like this one with 48 deva ) and some special pack ( like the summer one with 25 deva 1+ other items )
    It has nothing to do with the "gift" they gave us ^^

frankthetank1974 likes this.
  5. frankthetank1974

frankthetank1974 Board Analyst

spend noting it just shows the state bp have left there product go to ....desperation super dupa sails .. cough cough :oops::oops::oops:
    I for one don't pay to allow cheats to cheat this is a lesson bp must learn from all ;)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.