Diminishing Returns question, not opinion

Discussion in 'Help' started by kb_rembrandt, Jul 11, 2018.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kb_rembrandt

kb_rembrandt Junior Expert

The announcement said it was being released in a patch shortly. Did it get released,or is there an ETA? this might help alleviate a lot of the swirl going around regarding this. thanks.

2. Swift

Swift Community Team Team Seafight

Ahoy,

The Diminishing Returns has not yet been activated, it will be activated in an upcoming Patch.

Has this answered your query?

Swift

3. †★BoSS★†™[υиı]

†★BoSS★†™[υиı] Forum Inhabitant

hi i wanted to ask something about this
    Is already defined what is considered normal playtime or there isnt an amount of hours yet ?
    And if there is and amount of 10h for example how many % - i will go after plating longer than that?

4. Swift

Swift Community Team Team Seafight

Ahoy,

At the moment the moderation team only has the information about the workings of this as described in the
    Diminishing Returns Official Announcement.

I can tell you that this is just a test version, so what is considered as normal playtime and the percentage which is removed may change after more data and feedback has been collected when this feature is live.

Swift

5. kb_rembrandt

kb_rembrandt Junior Expert

my original question has been answered. thanks.

6. As this has been answered

~Closed~

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.