Feedback Diminishing Returns

Discussion in 'Users’ Corner' started by Seren, Jul 6, 2018.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Seren

Seren Team Leader Team Seafight

Diminishing Returns

Ahoy Pirates,

Please leave any feedback, comments and thoughts about the
    Diminishing Returns.

Remember to stay within forum rules or you may find your forum privileges removed.

Your Seafight Team

2. jokar_uae

jokar_uae Someday Author

hahahahhahahahahahhahahahah!!!!!!

3. ~turnip~

~turnip~ Forum Duke

technical view: defeat the third party users by screwing them over
    business view: third party users killing the game, lets make people quit by giving them less value for money.

Overall result: everyone is screwed and bigpoint wins as usual.

and back to the drawing board you go, great idea... not

4. Sec4Life

Sec4Life Forum Greenhorn

lmao draken will defintely quit free stuff is no more lmao

5. tigermoth1037

tigermoth1037 Padavan

honestly can see this game being dead by the end of the year, rare to see boats on water anymore. constant payment packs just to stay on top of buffs, never enough time to just enjoy the game, if bots won't be on water any longer then who will?

6. buriedtreasure

buriedtreasure Forum Greenhorn

sounds some what like a good idea, but since the only real way to get / gather / build up / maintain / do events, etc....is literally to play non stop, then take into account that your lucky to get 8 glitters in a row of which maybe 1 is pearl or mojo, and the amazingly FEW pearl npc ( that give semi-ok pearls ) or the donald trump worthy 15-20 crowns for a npc, ( <-- sarcasim ).
    now if this is a start on trying to impact the non-normal-players (bot), then im give you applause and thumbs up, but saying this wont impact normal players, is flawed logic.unless values are adjusted meaning giving more to start with, then you are starving the normal player even more from the beginning. (example glitter no bonus: 70 pearls , so now this will get lower as time goes, and there already scarce, so you would need to increase the amount of pearls + amount of glitters + amount of glitter being pearl glitters. even more so on npcs,
    I can see positives in this idea, but i can see much more negatives that would in turn starve players
    pushing them to rely on $$,
    your a business so i understand, but at least make the negatives of the 'non-normal' more impacted then the normal.
    .o_O:rolleyes:

The*Defiant and skillsallround like this.
  7. bobcat321

bobcat321 Forum Apprentice

why dont you all just fix this game and stop adding stuff to you fix the game it almost unplayable now with the lag ; bolts ; and things that dose not work wright just fix the game

8. †★BoSS★†™[υиı]

†★BoSS★†™[υиı] Forum Inhabitant

I think this is the best that could happen ... This game is ONLINE for 12 years so it was about time to die .
    Even those 30 players on map which was bots will not be seen anymore .

9. Bawdyn

Bawdyn Forum Ambassador

A lot will depend on the timing of when the returns start to drop and what one has to do to 'restart' the process. If the first 2 or 3 hours remain above or at the current return levels, then the average player will benefit and the bots will not be worth running longer than that. If a log out and back in again resets it then that's also good as anyone real won't be too much inconvenienced by doing that every 2-3 hours but a botter won't bother.

We need more details on this to know if it will be the salvation or ruin of this game.

Lady.Wolf likes this.
  10. CSS_Shenandoah

CSS_Shenandoah Forum Apprentice

Just get rid of the battle point system already

Lady.Wolf and buppingfish like this.
  11. UncleBear

UncleBear Forum Apprentice

nice idea to get rid of bots, but what will happen to us who play 16 hours a day?

SKS[BadPassaro] likes this.
  12. Bisdak

Bisdak Advanced

Good idea. Normal players can just log-off, take a piss, then return. Non-normal players cannot.

Lady.Wolf likes this.
  13. TãñK™

TãñK™ Advanced

its good but its bad couse this will mean everyone that plays hours every day your loyal every day players are being punished you will loos a ton of players and money

Lady.Wolf likes this.
  14. bodean

bodean Forum Pro

i agree that it's a good attempt to get rid of exploiters, but i need more details on how it will affect an honest player like me-that plays maybe 2- 5 hours a day (sometimes less and sometimes more). my other question is-why don't you just run more bot sweeps that ban them?

Lady.Wolf likes this.
  15. ultimateswampfire

ultimateswampfire Active Author

I think it's a good idea but what we are not aware is how MUCH it will affect of course it will have negative effect on bot users.But how much positive effect will it have on players who play like 2-3 hrs a day.Well will see what's coming.

Lady.Wolf likes this.
  16. kanesh027

kanesh027 Forum Apprentice

Good...

17. USS_Defender(CAG-01)

USS_Defender(CAG-01) Exceptional Talent

Excellent. Just a little number crunching will reveal that it affects mostly those who achieve impossible stats and assets by playing impossible amounts of time daily. Now, if those who "Play for Free" through the use of exploits, either third party or otherwise, were weeded out you may find a lot of those who legimately "Play for Free" would drop a little cash now and then. Might want to clean up the standings also, ever see any of the high rankers on the water? I have played on East Coast and West Coast USA time for a few years, day and night, and times in between when in transit, usually 2 -4 hours. Rarely, if ever are the High rankers seen on the water.

ultimateswampfire likes this.
  18. _RATTY_.

_RATTY_. Exceptional Talent

Usual players with normal “online times” won´t be affected, they will get even more rewards for a short time.
    wot does it mean : Usual players with normal “online times” ... ??

19. big~country

big~country Someday Author

not a good idea because ur gonna punish ur long playing players to maby get some bots off watter but its not like they care the ppl using them are still gonna log on there boats and see all the stuff on there boats and its still all profit to them so i say not good. most days i play 10 plus hours and if i do that im gonna be punished its crap and gonna make ur players quit the game think back some years ago when u had ppl playing all servers befor the mearge befor some of the crap updates when ppl loged on to have fun and not have to log on and pay 50$ 60$ almost every week to keep up with updates. next u will have to merge all servers to 1 to make up for all the ppl u will lose with this update and maby im wrong its not this update but there will be one where everyone will stop playing and seafight will go into the ground. RIP seafight

skillsallround and TwistedlyCute like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.