Feedback Diminishing Returns

Discussion in 'Users’ Corner' started by Seren, Jul 6, 2018.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. timarpaul1

timarpaul1 Forum Pro

im for everithing that will stop the BOT`s
    but pls cut the staff they have on not only ban them for 1 month

2. GØĐ•Øƒ•ŴДŘ

GØĐ•Øƒ•ŴДŘ Forum Apprentice

This is by far the worst Idea, i thought the PVE server was pretty dumb, this tops that by far, your breaking this game. there will be no more players. you expect players to try and beat a deadline of when they login to game to when they start losing "REWARDS". there will be fewer boats on water. on my days off i play well over 16-18 hours a day, you think i want to lose rewards for playing this game as long as i want too.. *edit* fix the lag first fix island bugs, why you come out with new crap when youre game isnt even working properly.. take a little more time and think about the outcome before you spit ideas out. #Moneyhungryhippos #dumbIdea #thinkofyoureloyalplayers #illtakeyoureinfraction

Last edited by moderator: Jul 11, 2018
    šŧãŕ and babenewport like this.
  3. minigravey

minigravey Advanced

except the most efficient bots are not image recog' , but the more easily detectable packet. the biggest impact would be focusing on the packet ones, because these are the ones that seduce the newer players with there , click - n - go working, other style require setting up or fine tuning.

4. Undead

Undead Forum Apprentice

so much programmers and none yet got a anti-bot script omg, Just get a script that checks the amount of hours of each player played and check if he is using the browser that we should! All the money we spent every month and not a idea to how to stop this!

Loki162 likes this.
  5. SawyeRRR

SawyeRRR Forum Apprentice

I would like to point out that BP intentionally pushes it's players to play more and more hours every next year. Adding numerous amount of daily (standard) and event quests, new maps, new BP rankings etc.

Only to finish all of the quests, an average player needs 4-5 hours. If you doubt at my words, just think how many Usurpers do you need to shoot till your quest is done (if you are lucky to control the Lion) or the 15 monsters quest (without having all skills set on monster hunting). God forbids, if you try to level up your Castles (the Haul one) or decide to level up to 35, it takes several months even for the best players, simply if Tyrranous pops up after hours of shooting NPCs, immediately 20-30 players teleport, at least half of them enemies. There are people who would always try to bother you while doing anything, which adds extra time.

Those simple examples are just to show that, if you do quests, go for 1v1's and war channels with your ally, playing time of 10+ hours seems absolutely reasonable, of course, speaking for the Seafight world. I haven't played any other game which is so time consuming, having in mind, that you need to play half of the time (farm) to be able to have fun afterwards - ally wars, 1v1 etc.

Some events even require a certain amount of reputation (many hours of shooting NPC) to receive normal rewards.

Overall, to me, this update is complete non-sense. If you want to fight the bots, there are thousands other ways. Any reasonable programmer can fix that for you in no time. My fellow pirates had given you so many ideas in the last 4-5 years?!

babenewport and Undead like this.
  6. Satan_Himself

Satan_Himself Forum Baron

Not only you add ridiculous daily quests but now you reduce our profit over time. I agree with this, but if this is your solution for bots, you fail once again. Optimize game first and add dumb updates later.

7. timarpaul1

timarpaul1 Forum Pro

NOW u come whit this update ????
    after soo manny BOT`s made all the quests for trophies
    nice
    dont u see this game is over because u didnt made few simple steps
    1. BOT shood be permanent ban
    2. gapp betwen CC playes and free playes shood be 10k to 30 k /shoot
    3. stop updateing gems, cannons, new cannons from now on
    4. STOP BEING SOO GREEDY and trie rebuild

babenewport likes this.
  8. kyloe

kyloe Forum Master

The game is screwed lol, so many new updates this year with new pay-to-win items that 90% of the players left are long-time botters who dont mind buying the new items because they get everything else for free.
    Legit players dont have a chance against em, unless you are willing to invests hundreds of $$$ each and every month.
    Get rid of the botters not the rewards lol!!!

Loki1621 likes this.
  9. lellu85

lellu85 Forum Inhabitant

So is this new system coming or what?

10. Bawdyn

Bawdyn Forum Ambassador

In today's patch notes announcement you say that this is to be activated on the new PvE server. We have yet to be told how it will actually work. Now that its actually in place, can we get a detailed description of it?

11. ~turnip~

~turnip~ Forum Duke

could post the official announcements links but basically. the longer you stay logged in to 1 session without a re-log, the less rewards you get. they are testing it on exp and elp first

12. cʟαш

cʟαш Active Author

i think it will be useful if u make (Correction:+10%) for who spend just 1-3 hour in day and (Correction:+5%) for who spend 3-6 hour in day and make (Correction:0%) for who make 6-12 hour in day , and make (Correction:-10%) for who spend more then 12 hour in day , and make (Correction:-50%) for who spend more then 16 hour in day , and once player get (Correction:-50%) must be offline for 16 hour to clear the (Correction:-50%)

Last edited: Sep 1, 2018
  13. Bawdyn

Bawdyn Forum Ambassador

The official announcement has no details. Now that its active (on PvE server), they must know the details now. Its the details we need to know, not the very limited info in the announcement.

14. Swift

Swift Community Team Team Seafight

Ahoy,

Please review the
    Diminishing Returns bible entry, that is the only information which can be released for this system, the exact numbers will not be published.

Swift

15. Bawdyn

Bawdyn Forum Ambassador

I see by the creation date of that thread that it was created after I asked about it. Could explain why I couldn't find it then. :) (I did look be fore asking ;) ) Its good to see that the bible is being kept current lately. Thanks.

16. ☠FIREBALL☠

☠FIREBALL☠ Advanced

So at last MHH does not happen on a sunday from 4pm to 9pm even though bp says its random pfft. Make it 3am-7am any day when the bots are walll to wall.

17. GoDie

GoDie Someday Author

awesome idea for some as they wont make nothing from the game bye being on 24/7 then they can go out get some fresh air and get a job and join the rest of us only thing I'm worried about it start and end times as we all know to do all our daily's takes about 3 to 4 hours depending on what ammo u use will this be taken into count or not say if there's a freedom on and you want to farm but cant as you need your daily's

18. ntc1010

ntc1010 Forum Apprentice

Improvement: We´ve added also Pearls to the “diminishing return” system (it´s still just on the new server active)
    You gotta be kidding me.I started again 2 weeks ago and played almost all day because I enjoyed the new server.I made my way to level 21 and I enjoyed making a couple of pearls from drakirs.I was fine with receiving diminished rewards for elp,exp and crowns.But this?this is utter,how are you supposed to even make a profit now?In which world are you living?I have never heard a game that punishes players who are active.I'm seriously thinking of taking a break after I spent a lot of money already and I was about to buy the Raider's Rise pack.

[Edit - Inappropriate Language]

Last edited by moderator: Sep 18, 2018
    SKS[BadPassaro] likes this.
  19. lude1962

lude1962 Forum Commissioner

The only way for honest players is to play as much as possible, even then the bots have the upper hand.
    Instead of wasting dev time BAN THE BOTS, or get a proper company in to detect their scripts. Other companies use anti cheat systems (who then perm ban offenders)why not BP?

20. Psycho

Psycho Forum Greenhorn

Bigpoint, in general, is ruining this game with the payment reductions on how long you play the game.
    Let me explain why.
    So a player, who enjoys this game, and plays for 10-14 hours a day, is going to be receiving less and less, for the longer he plays? So you're telling me, that if I were to play for 12 hours a day, I would start receiving less and less pearls, and everything in general for spending my time playing?
    Lets look at it this way, an alliance has lion map all day. Okay, that's normal, but somebody who sits in there, and farms pearls, will start receiving less for the amount of hours played?
    Is this just another way to get users to spend more and more money to keep up with the insane prices for cannons and other idiotic stuff that you think of to put on this game?
    By adding this, you will drive more and more players away from this game, meaning, at the same time, less cash in your pockets. Think about it, think both ways.
    Either way, you lose Bigpoint.
    Thanks for ruining this game. :eek:

Post moved to discussion area.

Last edited by moderator: Jan 29, 2019
    .Golden~Eagle. likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.