Feedback Diminishing Returns

Discussion in 'Users’ Corner' started by Seren, Jul 6, 2018.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kyloe

kyloe Forum Master

you are better off, your $200 wont get you anywhere in this game lol

2. GØĐ•Øƒ•ŴДŘ

GØĐ•Øƒ•ŴДŘ Forum Apprentice

why would anyone spend money on a game they eventually lose at.
    i mean seriously, buy cannon packs to hit harder and keep up, this isnt 2008 where all you needed was 100 bucks on a mega and youd be set untill the next mega lol or longer. players thrive off playing to make a reasonable gain instead of feeling like there throwing there money at a loss. events take time if your reducted from the time you play, players will get upset and eventually count this game as a loss all together. yeah it sounds nice but wait till you spend more time on this game then you really want to. wait for that one good event where you need to be on to get alot of good free stuff, every once in a while Devs do give us something good, this update is not one of them
    its going to turn into diminishing players to be honest.

Last edited: Jan 31, 2019
  3. lude1962

lude1962 Forum Commissioner

The cheat program signature is detected by the third party app, honest players don't use a cheat program so cant get caught by mistake.
    When cheat software is updated BP get a copy and update the detection signature accordingly. There may be a window between updates, but knowing they will be caught and banned will be a deterrent. How deep are the botters pockets, having to keep buying the cheat software regularly?
    The most worrying thing from your statement Tex is it would appear BP don't intend to do anything to stop the cheats.

4. Dark♥Angel

Dark♥Angel Forum Apprentice

yeah $200 will not get you no where but I have spent prob over $1000 this past month and I'm still a noob lol but this new update is a joke and I'm done spending money on this game and I hope a lot of more players do the same and we can start playing farmville hahaha

5. HMS-dozza

HMS-dozza Regular

Guys how about stop constantly moaning about everything and maybe suggest ways to improve the system so it works for everyone? BP are at least trying to do something about bots, maybe recognise that and try help them out. If you feel the 'time limit' is too harsh, ask for it to be extended, though honestly if you claim to need more than 12 hour sessions then perhaps you are the one botting idk. I think too many people are too quick to hate on BP, I do feel bad for them somewhat. Try to work with them, not against them.

TEX~BULL likes this.
  6. ☆*~Jackyourgolds~*☆

☆*~Jackyourgolds~*☆ Forum Apprentice

Time to leave this game! with all the money we spend ou wanna say us how much we can play now ? seafight will be dead very soon!

7. Destruction

Destruction Old Hand

That new update is a joke i would never pay this game again if they not remove new update !

8. TEX~BULL

TEX~BULL User

I am not privy to all that is going on at BP. I do know that the Diminishing returns was tested on smaller servers with positive result before being rolled out to all servers. I know they are constantly working to improve. I can not comment on 3rd party detection and how well that may or may not work, but I can tell you from personal experience, they are not fool proof. Every game I have every played has had some type of cheating. Even know the biggest games have bots and scripts to cheat.

Tex

9. ☆*~Jackyourgolds~*☆

☆*~Jackyourgolds~*☆ Forum Apprentice

Edit: Excessive caps and accusation of selling bots are all against the rules of the forum and result in infractions. If you had done it in chat you would have been banned. What makes you think you can get away with it on the forum?

Last edited by moderator: Jan 31, 2019
    Destruction likes this.
  10. timarpaul1

timarpaul1 Forum Pro

i dont feel this update
    i stay less on to afect me
    good update
    ty BP
    now ban thouse ones who cheatya

11. HMS-dozza

HMS-dozza Regular

Hi Jack, what's your main problem with the system? Do you find it too restrictive?

12. Destruction

Destruction Old Hand

If i pay this game too high amount money i can sit and play 48 hours nobody can prevent for 6-8 hours baddest update i ever seen :mad::mad::mad:

13. WHATS-HIS-NAME

WHATS-HIS-NAME Forum Apprentice

Hopefully the only thing that dies are the cheats, maybe then the game will be fun to play again.

14. HMS-dozza

HMS-dozza Regular

This guy gets it. Blaming BP for trying to fix the bot issues is like blaming a car maker if you get into an accident. Like sure they made the game but they didn't make the bots. In the same way a car maker makes the car but isn't responsible for someone crashing it, they install air bags and safety features and even limit the speed which make for a worse product but they have to be there. This update does impact a select few but it's worth it to curb the bot armies.

Everyone complaining, I want to know how YOU would do it. And no, 'Just ban the bots ans boycott BP Bleuuuugh' doesn't count :p

Loki1621 likes this.
  15. -Wc-

-Wc- Forum Apprentice

I'm not sure how much time there is before the 'diminishing returns' start. I've heard 8 or 10 hours. 10 hours I suppose is fine but I'd really prefer more, like 12. And also the 10% bonus you get when you first log in is way to short. Should be 3-4 hours IMO.

16. simple solution for all the addicted complainers make another account which im sure most already have and when your timers run up log out play other account then u get twice as long to play lmao

Satan_Himself, Bawdyn, kyloe and 2 others like this.
  17. HMS-dozza

HMS-dozza Regular

I've never really gone more than 8 hours without a break and it does seem to be around that kinda mark you'll see the -10%, I personally have never seen a -20% but then I do actually eat, work and sleep soo :p Also consider the 10% hour to start with sort of cancels out your first hour of -10% if you insist.

Easy way to deal with it is just play another game or take a lunch break for an hour and it'll reset.

Or:

Good point made here, if you insist on playing Seafight every waking moment, play an alt for couple hours or even just login to another server on your main (pretty sure this works), maybe try run a F2P account in The PvE server, I personally love playing F2P, it forces you to be smart about how you invest the little currency you can get your hands on and you don't get salty about updates cus you don't spend any money :p

18. kyloe

kyloe Forum Master

For the people who want to quit this game because you cannot play for 12 hours a day really need this game lmao!!!!

Seriously i would like to see you guys try to quit the game!!! I think you guys are addicted!!

HMS-dozza likes this.
  19. ιɴғιɴιтy#98

ιɴғιɴιтy#98 Forum Apprentice

Hahaha it is like trying to get people to play less o_O It is a joke for loyal players who have many active hours. I hope this is put in to the game to fight against the bots but it is the wrong way to do it.

People will probably just start playing less.

*~Dman71~* likes this.
  20. ~ƒαηтαѕмα~

~ƒαηтαѕмα~ Forum Apprentice

So more you play less you get. Moto of bug point. Nice no wonder they dnt fix bugs, why to work more to fix the game ,probably their employes would be payed less :D. This is the way to stop bots i dnt think so,boters will the just bot less, but more players will for sure pay less for in game things if they cannot get most out of the game. Probably in few months bug point will give us and option to pay for brand new packages that will give us more time to enjoy game without any diminishing returns. :D
    Good luck BP:)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.