Discord

Discussion in 'Users’ Corner' started by Seren, Jan 23, 2017.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GPMONSTER

GPMONSTER Forum Veteran

im really curious on why there trying a new system for contacting when they cant seem to respond in forums half the time you cant find a mod in global and heaven forbid your looking for a response from customer no support in anything less than a month im sorry im not seeing a benefit to this over there current ignore and not respond methods they use now just asking a truthful question

CharlesVaneee likes this.
  2. supertaxi96www

supertaxi96www Forum Greenhorn

when will open again?

3. A-R-K-Y

A-R-K-Y Forum Overlooker

I told you Discord was a good thing, if you are lucky enough you get chosen to go and speak (mic) with the SF Team and German Mod team....

[​IMG]
    No reason you should all not use this :)

-Arky

4. JohnRackham

JohnRackham Guest

Ahoy

There will be also a "round_table" in English soon :)

5. KıngNike

KıngNike Forum Greenhorn

I speak German, may I join in?

EDIT: Can DM Natotan on Discord and get his approval if that is necessary?

†ѕu¢нтι† likes this.
  6. Destruction

Destruction Old Hand

[​IMG]

I think it's a hint A-R-K-Y

7. A-R-K-Y

A-R-K-Y Forum Overlooker

I really hope so JohnRackham.

Although it is disheartening for us GB1 players to see specific players which you have in your German Round Table, if we get to have our chance in the Round Table then I am sure it will not feel so bad for us ;)

Also, good to know you read our forum too! :D

-Arky

8. Brahma_Bull

Brahma_Bull Forum Greenhorn

What I would like to know, (as a paying customer) is why is a player , who has had hundreds of complaints

(with proof) sent in , in that room,

Is that not a kick on the nuts for all clean players?

I for one have invested money in this game, and as it seems this player can do no wrong in the eyes of seafight

then you can bill him for all the money I have spent on the game,

he has made the game unplayable, and do bigpoint punish him? nah

they invite him into a private meeting, according to sources he always has been invited into these meetings

so please enlighten me into how this is so?

Brahma_Bull

Grand-mariner™, BurzzT and Loki162 like this.
  9. TruthfulPirate7

TruthfulPirate7 Forum Greenhorn

Discord hmm, never heard of it

10. TruthfulPirate7

TruthfulPirate7 Forum Greenhorn

Bigpoint for months and months players have been sending you ticket after ticket video after video about a stack of boats which is being controlled by 1 person.

The community showed so much outrage at the accusations you recieved that you had to reply with a statement. Then I read the discord thread and see that you have about 10 developers and german moderators sitting in a room with the same two people who your had to make a statement about! The same two people we have been sending in ticket after ticket about for months!

[​IMG]

Bigpoint this is why we have no trust in you! This is why we never believe that action is being taken! The videos you got sent are more than enough proof to prove to you that he is using a program it does not matter if you can prove it or not you know he is and by continuing to sit in a private meeting with him on discord where everyone can see is a kick in the teeth not just to every England 1 Germany 3 and Germany 4 player but its a kick in the teeth for every legitimate player who plays this game!!!

Will this ever be stopped Bigpoint? Will you ever listen to you players? Will you ever respect your players? You know how the majority of players feel about them two people and you ignore us!

"There will be also a round_table in English soon" did you only offer us that because you were caught in a meeting with other players, them players?

How long have these meetings been going on? What has been talked about? Why are some players allowed to have a meeting with you and learn information n give you feedback but everyone else is not worthy?

Should we just quit now bigpoint? Will you ever stop what we have been wantin and trying to get for years? :mad: :mad: :mad:

11. CharlesVaneee

CharlesVaneee Active Author

lmao the fact that 'we all know who' is in the room with them all just sums up BP. Continue to liase with botters is actually a joke

Grand-mariner™, BurzzT and Loki162 like this.
  12. BurzzT

BurzzT Forum Apprentice

Well I cant say im suprised to see a known botter sitting in room full of devs, and the CEO is saying there is no corruption. Player since 2009, my respect for bp went out window long time ago, but this just confirms he will never get banned!!!

Grand-mariner™ likes this.
  13. Grand-mariner™

Grand-mariner™ Forum Veteran

I look forward to a more appropriately and fairly balanced Round Table first, devoid of any cheat(s).

Otherwise if I were to accept any invite, it would be on the strict insistence that my first justified role at this Round Table was to attend as King Arthur and exercise old faithful, 'Excalibur' against the head of the notorious cheat(s) who have brought this game into such disrepute.

Cheat(s) who have not only contibuted towards the ruination of this game, but have rather disgustingly then been allowed to get their cheating butt(s) onto the seats around this mythical table!

The word, 'Discord' is really suitable for this pathetic situation.:(

Last edited: Feb 3, 2017
  14. Ɗяєɗɗєɗ

Ɗяєɗɗєɗ Padavan

I think you will find that's D$T and BAM and T guilds new ts room.

15. Seren

Seren Team Leader Team Seafight

That is where you will be totally wrong.

16. Ɗяєɗɗєɗ

Ɗяєɗɗєɗ Padavan

Then why is T guilds leader there?

17. Seren

Seren Team Leader Team Seafight

They are not in the room the complete time, the person you are referring to are there when there was a meeting.

18. Grand-mariner™

Grand-mariner™ Forum Veteran

Sounds similar to the Hatton Gardens or the Brinks-Matt robbery. Neither were they in the room the complete time.:)

Doesn't excuse or remove what they are though and especially why they are even invited, let alone allowed to be present at such a meeting? Not to mention still in the game!

I would not lower myself to be present within the same company at any of the time, it makes my blood curdle at the thought of having to treat any cheat with undue respect. We in the UK now pay 12% more, allegedly due to Brexit......when more realistically, it's more like 2% due to the paltry but temporary currency devaluation and the other 10% down to the cheating scum.

They can stick that in their Pipes and smoke it, the next time they sit around their self-pretentious, 'bent' Round Table.:(

Last edited: Feb 6, 2017
  19. A-R-K-Y

A-R-K-Y Forum Overlooker

20. *Wonder*

*Wonder* Advanced

arky the basic discord is free but if you want the better version it will only cost you a little bit every month....no thanks..

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.