disrespecting players!!

Discussion in 'Users’ Corner' started by SPIRITUAL~WARFARE, Apr 5, 2018.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SPIRITUAL~WARFARE

SPIRITUAL~WARFARE Forum Apprentice

the lack of effort to try and fix the lag is disrespectful to the playing community. if this was any other kind of business or run from any other country like one with a better business bureau bp would not be allowed to get away with what they do. the lag kept this from being a good event alot of the time from what i read in discussion on event and as i was only able to try it the last 2 days with nothing but lag i couldnt even get the voodoo cannons from black market as it was so much more difficult to get radiant souls from event ships than cursed souls. i waited all day to find people willing to help with group map and lag kept us from being able to finish so i would have had to spend 3.99 for my last 50 radiant souls but the geniuses at the controls shut down the bargain purchase area for souls before the event was even over. you people found about every way possible to mess up what seemed a chance at a good event. i'd like to hope your future birthdays go just as well.

2. easymoney1225

easymoney1225 Forum Apprentice

i agree and sorry for your loss along with countless others.it was pose to be a good event and people could have built there boats up easily with this event (without the lag of course).

мєяidiαм™ and Tergrinder like this.
  3. SPIRITUAL~WARFARE

SPIRITUAL~WARFARE Forum Apprentice

thank you. i figured the amount of resources like amulets and ammo used in only attempt of group map which lag kept from completing and trying to use same resources to get enough radiant souls this event cost me about $30-$40 to play event instead of getting anything out of it. i've been here 10 & 1/2 of the 12 years and never been able to say an event cost me to play until this one.

4. piranhahunter

piranhahunter Forum Connoisseur

lol this is no disrespect,this is u wanting to be disrespected
    stop buying stuff and u will see how bp changes face
    u pirates complain but keep buying stuff,no wonder bp dont take complains serious
    hope there is a compensation following worth your loss buddy

babenewport and Loki1621 like this.
  5. USS_Defender(CAG-01)

USS_Defender(CAG-01) Exceptional Talent

Not buying stuff will not bring any change, it never has and never will. They just add new capabilities along with new items to buy. Now this would not be bad if it was equitable, it is not as many know. And it is correct that the BP add on contractors do not take complaints serious. The quality of Administration of this game has been on a downward spiral for a few years and appears to bouncing off the bottom since the game was acquired by Youzou. The only solution is to not play.

lordgrizzly and *HMS*aZgaRd* like this.
  6. мєяidiαм™

мєяidiαм™ Forum Apprentice

It's sucks that the people of bigpoint would allow there game to have this much problems all the people that play to keep a good standing game working just seems impossible for seafight SMh

7. *HMS*aZgaRd*

*HMS*aZgaRd* Someday Author

The event is over, it was a good event, but many things could not be acquired due to the lag. I also find it curious that several hours after the event has ended, the lag is still very much in play. I click on a spot to go, then 10 seconds later my ship moves. This leads me to believe the lag was not just from the event, but also from BP. I will comment on part of Defender's post. There was one time that i remember when all of us decided not to purchase anything because of the cannon damage cheats and the cannon reload cheats. Two days later, the mega happy hour was announced and little to nothing was purchased.(everyone in global stating this) By some funny coincidence, the cannon damage cheat and the cannon reload cheat was fixed the next day. Hmmmm Trying to get this hungry group of money spending pirates to do the same, does not seem possible, but we should make the effort !!!!!!!!

Rabbid likes this.
  8. fighting-felix

fighting-felix Forum Greenhorn

you can't compare bigpoint to a real company because they play be their own rules and are not answerable to anyone. if you notice for all problems they excuse it away with an empty (we are sorry for any inconvenience this may cause). which allows them to not have to make assurances of any improvement. in the real world they would say (due to technical difficulties beyond our control). the difference is they do have the control to fix and improve their product but have never had to because no one can hold them accountable for offering poor service to the public. if they were a restaurant it would be closed for repair. if it were an apartment building it would be condemned. they consider themselves a take it or leave it offering with no intention of earning their business. that way they will always make the greater profit.

9. piranhahunter

piranhahunter Forum Connoisseur

its buying stuff that keeps the company a float,its the costumers money that keeps the company rolling,so if u dont buy anything watch how BP changes his policy towards the customers

10. Fa┼e.

Fa┼e. Forum Greenhorn

I love how there is no, formal anything from dev's acknowledging or apologizing, of even delicately lieing to us saying we are trying to look into ways to prevent future lags. and in no way or form am i directing this to seren and others, your doing what your supposed to, i never really find issues with you guys :)).

11. USS_Defender(CAG-01)

USS_Defender(CAG-01) Exceptional Talent

For those advocating not to purchase, you work on the premise that it will have the same effect as it did before the Mega merge. As you know there was a time you could max out your capabilities and the number of players on the server was considerably less then it is today, Guild members were limited and it was an Island free for all. Now we effectively have a couple of Mega Guilds with innumerable members and it is impossible to acquire and maintain an Island unless you belong to one of the Mega Guild consolidations. It just a matter of numbers, knowing that volume has precedence over quality in the gaming environment today. And pragmatically the only way to reduce volume is not to play

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.