Ebony Deck

Discussion in 'Old Announcements & FAQ' started by Seren, Dec 2, 2013.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Seren

Seren Team Leader Team Seafight

The Ebony Deck
    The exclusive 11th deck made of ebony is available for purchase on special days. It gives you numerous benefits:
    • 10 slots for up to 10 cannons and 10 beams
    • 2000 HP
    • It is indestructible for at least 3 months
    • For premium users it is indestructible as long as they remain premium
    • The ship deck will disappear after 3 months IF the player has no Premium
    • You can buy just one ship deck. If you buy more ship decks there won’t be booked more.
    Frequently Asked Questions

What benefits does the 11th deck offer compared to other decks?

The ebony 11th deck is something truly special. It is completely indestructible for a full three months! Even if your ship is sunk it will take no damages. For premium users this time is extended for as long as you continue your premium membership.
    This deck has plenty of room – a whole 10 expansion slots of each type to be filled with up to 10 cannons and 10 beams. The 11th deck also gives you 2000 HP at the same time.

How many spots does the 11th deck have?

The 11th deck has a total of 10 slots of each kind. You can fill them with up to 10 cannons and 10 beams.

How long will my 11th deck last?

It is completely indestructible for 3 months from the day you buy it. That means that for 3 months – even if your ship is sunk – it will take no damages. Only once that period has expired will it take damages if your ship goes under.
    For premium users the deck remains indestructible as long as the premium status is maintained. Naturally it will also last at least 3 months, even if your premium membership ends in the interim period.

Will my deck last forever if I'm a premium user now?

An 11th deck made of ebony is quite a sturdy piece of work, but even this masterpiece of shipbuilding cannot last forever. One thing is certain: your 11th deck is indestructible for 3 months. Furthermore it will remain indestructible as long as you are a premium user. If your premium status ends, then it will take damages like any other deck if you're sunk.

I've been sunk but my 11th deck didn't take any damages. Is that normal?

Yes, that's completely normal, at least at first. The 11th deck of ebony is indestructible for at least 3 months. That means that for 3 months – even if your ship is sunk – the deck will take no damages.

Do I have to have all 10 decks before I get the 11th deck made of ebony?

You won’t need the other decks for this purchase.

Please Note.The ship deck will disappear after 3 months IF you have no Premium

You can buy just one ship deck. If you buy more ship decks these will not be booked.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.